Hermes Skincare & Makeup

I think this will be very interesting. Hermes in Lyon hires a lot of high end Ph.Ds in chemistry and material sciences. The basic research feeds in their fashion design. Skincare is more a science/surface science/material competition rather than fashion nowadays. I think they will do a great job by combining expertise from seasoned craftsman and modern science. Very excited about this!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I appreciate that they'll avoid plastic packaging. My hope is that they'll take as much care choosing ingredients, which also can have significant environmental impact. It seems they could be on the leading edge if they chose to disrupt the current high end skincare market, going the truly all natural route. I haven't purchased department store/designer brands for decades due to sensitivity to artificial ingredients and artificial fragrances.

I think this will be very interesting. Hermes in Lyon hires a lot of high end Ph.Ds in chemistry and material sciences. The basic research feeds in their fashion design. Skincare is more a science/surface science/material competition rather than fashion nowadays. I think they will do a great job by combining expertise from seasoned craftsman and modern science. Very excited about this!

I hope so, I like your enthusiasm