Hermes to launch 2020 Rouge Novelties

Apr 15, 2007
My SA just reached out to let me know on or about November for holiday release will be

8 new lipstick leather slipcases for lipsticks in 5 different leathers priced around $340 USD

From the images it appears the top & bottom will be exposed to see the gold emblem & shade of lipstick

& one will push the lipstick case up & out to put your lipstick on

Colors & leathers listed below

Feu, Gold, Bleu Nuit & Rouge Piment in EVERCOLOR calfskin

Rouge H in MADAME calfskin

Rose Extreme in EPSOM calfskin

Moutarde in MYSORE goatskin

Noir in Lizard* (price may be different)

Exclusive to Hermes & a couple of other retail boutiques

My SA just reached out to let me know on or about November for holiday release will be

8 new lipstick leather slipcases for lipsticks in 5 different leathers priced around $340 USD

From the images it appears the top & bottom will be exposed to see the gold emblem & shade of lipstick

& one will push the lipstick case up & out to put your lipstick on

Colors & leathers listed below

Feu, Gold, Bleu Nuit & Rouge Piment in EVERCOLOR calfskin

Rouge H in MADAME calfskin

Rose Extreme in EPSOM calfskin

Moutarde in MYSORE goatskin

Noir in Lizard* (price may be different)

Exclusive to Hermes & a couple of other retail boutiques

Omg do you have pictures so I can msg my SA about them?:love::loveeyes:

Reactions: tlamdang08
Omg do you have pictures so I can msg my SA about them?:love::loveeyes:

My SA requested that I not show the images which I respected her request but I could share the info which I gladly did
Message your SA for more details:smile:
I have to say that after seeing the images of the new slipcase/sleeve it is not even in the league of the most
recent Madame H rouge lipstick leather case with mirror.. JMO
The price point of course is different at about $350 USD

My SA requested that I not show the images which I respected her request but I could share the info which I gladly did
Message your SA for more details:smile:
I have to say that after seeing the images of the new slipcase/sleeve it is not even in the league of the most
recent Madame H rouge lipstick leather case with mirror.. JMO
The price point of course is different at about $350 USD

No problem I understand! Thank you for telling us though! Im messaging them asap.

I have a Madame H Rouge lipstick case and it's the best thing ever. I'm hoping these won't be too disappointing...

No problem I understand! Thank you for telling us though! Im messaging them asap.

I have a Madame H Rouge lipstick case and it's the best thing ever. I'm hoping these won't be too disappointing...

Not to disappoint you, but it is with an open top & an open bottom.. You have to push the lipstick up & out
The colors are pretty & I'm sure the quality is there & there will likely be an interest in it because it is H
There is no mirror & IMO lacks the sophistication of interest that the Madame Rouge case has..

Not to disappoint you, but it is with an open top & an open bottom.. You have to push the lipstick up & out
The colors are pretty & I'm sure the quality is there & there will likely be an interest in it because it is H
There is no mirror & IMO lacks the sophistication of interest that the Madame Rouge case has..

Ooof, so it really is just a sleeve. Thank you for the heads-up!