Hermes Sydney

Hi, does any of you ladies living in Sydney know if the Kelly double tour watch in orange calf leather :love: is available in the Sydney Hermes boutique?

And does anyone know the price it is going for currently? Thanks!

OK, an update after almost after a month... for those who are interested!! I finally made it to the Hermes boutique in Sydney during the weekend!

Unfortunately, they do not sell the Kelly 2 watch anymore (well, at least in Australia anyway), which is the one Im looking for. She told me it was sold for abt AUD$1800++. They still had the kelly watch ( the one with the "lock" dangling). But I forgot to ask how much that was.

They also had the cape cod double tour which was abt AUD$2200+

p.s. the salegirl at the boutique didnt seem like she knew her stuff...:bagslap:

hey , i lived in sydney, and i have always walk by hermes so often like...every month...
howeva i noticed that they dont really have enough knowledge about hermes bags and stuff , cuz one time i was asking for a kellly danse, and that SA got me the wrong bag....=.="
anyways, but they are pretty nice thought..

actually i did order from another state in aus be4, i was after a TMP Evelyn and they said they hav that bag in Gold Coast so they hav to ask them to send the bag to sydney.... u probly gonna hav to wait around a week...

does that help?

Hello guys,,,

I believe you great tpf members will help me know about birkins availability in Sydney and whether ((Hermes Sydney)) is birkin(s)less and kelly(s)less kind of a store???? :confused1: :confused1:

Is it okay that I start dreaming to acquire one or two from Sydney?? In mid December? :P

Hi ray of light, when I have been there i have never seen a birkin but I have seen Kelly's. I once asked vaguely about ordering one and they said up to 2 years wait but don't quote me. I am sure many more ladies here would have more of a clue than me as I did not specifically ask.

Sydney indeed has many stocks nowadays including all the birkins in this window picture that i took 2 months ago and i did went into the store and found couple of kellys and a black 35 croc birkin on the table. A very rare sighting at one window specially in sydney :drool:
Since the interest rate increase multiple times this year and lots of people return to their parents's home :P i guess not many people can afford the bag and mind you that H in australia is the most expensive one compare to other countries.

Attachments

• sydney1.jpg
    sydney1.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 26,906
Hi ray of light, when I have been there i have never seen a birkin but I have seen Kelly's. I once asked vaguely about ordering one and they said up to 2 years wait but don't quote me. I am sure many more ladies here would have more of a clue than me as I did not specifically ask.

Thank you suzie, im crossing fingures ;)

BirKineSS
the thing is that i'll be going in mid dec..i hope i can find any..
why does it cost much in australia? taxs? don't we get that money back once we leave the country?