Hermes Sydney

Does anyone know whether the Trainee SAs can still get quota bags for their clients?

I think they can? My SA was a trainee when I first met her and she got me a picotin first visit, then she has offered me a tpm eveylyne.
i know they are not quota bags but they are still pretty hard to get.

Eventually they pass probation, so if you click with them then definitely worth building the relationship.

Reactions: Mapoon
Ok so I need help! I have bought several times from Hermes Sydney over the years but never had my "own SA" and all my recent purchases have been online. I called and spoke to Katherine this week (she is the lovely receptionist) and asked for an SA to get in touch with me so I can have a regular SA. She said she would arrange it - but noone has called and it has been five or six days.

The reason is that I want to buy some scarves and get them when they come in. I live 2 hours from Sydney so I can't just 'pop in' and will need to make a special trip when the time is right.

Does anyone know of a good SA who wants me as their customer??? hahahah

Ok so I need help! I have bought several times from Hermes Sydney over the years but never had my "own SA" and all my recent purchases have been online. I called and spoke to Katherine this week (she is the lovely receptionist) and asked for an SA to get in touch with me so I can have a regular SA. She said she would arrange it - but noone has called and it has been five or six days.

The reason is that I want to buy some scarves and get them when they come in. I live 2 hours from Sydney so I can't just 'pop in' and will need to make a special trip when the time is right.

Does anyone know of a good SA who wants me as their customer??? hahahah
They must be quite busy.

Following from my earlier post last week, I did call them to see why my SA still hasn't replied my email (its been over 2 weeks now...) and the person on the phone said they've been very busy in store but yea I called twice this week, one earlier on Monday and the second time was on Friday.... kinda disappointing that they're taking more than 2 weeks just to respond to an email.

Same as you, I emailed to check if a certain item was in stock and I was only intending to go to the store to purchase that item and to look at some other homeware items... If that main item is not in stock then I was planning to go to the store later when it is in stock... Not getting an answer is a bummer...

It seems that I might just not be their VIP client so they haven't bothered to respond to me LOL .....

Any other recommendations for what I should do??

Reactions: Mapoon and Gnuj
They must be quite busy.

Following from my earlier post last week, I did call them to see why my SA still hasn't replied my email (its been over 2 weeks now...) and the person on the phone said they've been very busy in store but yea I called twice this week, one earlier on Monday and the second time was on Friday.... kinda disappointing that they're taking more than 2 weeks just to respond to an email.

Same as you, I emailed to check if a certain item was in stock and I was only intending to go to the store to purchase that item and to look at some other homeware items... If that main item is not in stock then I was planning to go to the store later when it is in stock... Not getting an answer is a bummer...

It seems that I might just not be their VIP client so they haven't bothered to respond to me LOL .....

Thank you - I feel a bit better when I hear that others are also "forgotten" but I imagine many of their staff in in Qwanno right now - like the rest of the country.

They must be quite busy.

yes you are not VIP enough, just like myself lol

Hi! I’m based in Canberra and am planning to pop into Hermes when I’m in Sydney over the weekend. Does anyone know if we have to make prior appointments? Missed the chance to call before the weekend also a first timer hoping to get a picotin at some point - any tips?

Hi! I’m based in Canberra and am planning to pop into Hermes when I’m in Sydney over the weekend. Does anyone know if we have to make prior appointments? Missed the chance to call before the weekend also a first timer hoping to get a picotin at some point - any tips?
You don’t have to make appointment, there’s SA available for foot traffic just depends on the queue. Seems quiet these days though as most maybe staying away from the city due to pandemic

Reactions: Mapoon
You don't necessarily need an appointment to visit the boutique. But during weekend there will most likely be a long queue outside the door, so you may want to go early :smile: