Hermes Sydney

I try to find this necklace in store today,but my SA didn't know which collection is this,is anyone can help me?Thank you in advance!

pendentif ca finesse

Caixinbaobao is right. It’s the finesse range. It comes with matching ear rings which I have bought recently. Also thinking whether to get the matching necklace because the ear rings are gorgeous and very eye catching.

Hello everyone!
I’m new in the H world :smile:
Been lurking for a while but never thought I could carry the elegance of H as I am a big clumsy bear! :biggrin:
Now that I feel my chanel collection is completed, I am stepping into the beautiful world of H :love:

I saw a beautiful combo of a compact Bearn wallet posted by a sweet TPFer which was bought in Singapore n thought that could be my starting point as my 18yrs Miu Miu wallet is ready to retire.

Does any of your lady own the compact Bearn wallet?
If so, how are you loving it?

Rang H Sydney n was advised only SHW available.
Rang H Melbourne n was told they’re receiving few but the waitlist is far greater than supply.
Rang H Sydney back and a different and helpful SA offered to order it for me.
It will be coming in 6 month.

I feel very excited eventhough it will take 6 months since my only purchases from H is their twillies.
:giggle:

Hello everyone!
I’m new in the H world :smile:
Been lurking for a while but never thought I could carry the elegance of H as I am a big clumsy bear! :biggrin:
Now that I feel my chanel collection is completed, I am stepping into the beautiful world of H :love:

I saw a beautiful combo of a compact Bearn wallet posted by a sweet TPFer which was bought in Singapore n thought that could be my starting point as my 18yrs Miu Miu wallet is ready to retire.

Does any of your lady own the compact Bearn wallet?
If so, how are you loving it?

Rang H Sydney n was advised only SHW available.
Rang H Melbourne n was told they’re receiving few but the waitlist is far greater than supply.
Rang H Sydney back and a different and helpful SA offered to order it for me.
It will be coming in 6 month.

I feel very excited eventhough it will take 6 months since my only purchases from H is their twillies.
:giggle:

There is one available online, black with rghw!

Reactions: aki_sato