Hermes Sydney TPF Meetings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    It was a freezing today in Sydney. But it didnt stop the following H Sydneysider to catch up & have fun :party:after a long 2-3 months of being busy and missing opportunities to meet up.

The outing started in the late afternoon @ H store. After a few hours of fun chatting, a few SO's is taken down by ASM. Lucky 7! Good Luck!

The fun continue @ QVB yama with yummie foods :yahoo: Thank You for coming up & bags to arrange it :love:

Some pictures to share ...

in action ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yummie yummie ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ... continue ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #3 Oct 16, 2010
    ... the attendees ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... with lots of colourful purples ...

[​IMG]

4. Great pics, Great food and of course great bags!! :yes::tup: The pink Birkin is fabulous!! ;);)

5. The purples are TDF!! :tup::smile::drool:

6. #6 Oct 16, 2010
    ... more action pictures ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and finally ... H groopieeesssss ... :yahoo:

[​IMG]

7. Thank you for doing all the pictures fann..............It has been nice meeting up again........hope we can do this more oftern...............

PS. your camera is fantastic...........the pics are so clear...........

8. ... off topic ... I dunno why a few of the edited pictures turned out funny on display ... :crybaby:

just as everybody left ... sydspy B, fannaticsydney B & talea B went to Kinokuniya and did something ... ...

[​IMG]

... very very naughty ...

9. ^^^ oops been cought out read handed.............

10. :graucho: My pleasure, sydspy. Im still trying to find out why the pictures turned out some bigger some upside down. I edited all the same way. Aiyaaa yaa ...

11. ^^^ they seem to be fine now............ well done dear........... I need to invest in a better camera , ooh we forgot to testdrive my new polaroid camera...........well, next time then..............

12. #12 Oct 16, 2010
    ... its probably because of the Takashimaya ... :graucho::graucho:

I still need to learn more of using this new camera as well ...

Bring it out tmr :nuts:

Oh dear ... I just realised I mistyped something at the top post ... drunk drunk drunk!

13. hmmmmmmmmmmmm ............ no comments about Takashimaya.........hmmmmmmmmmmmm .........

14. The CDC's are :tup::smile:

15. wow.... lovely meeting.....