Hermes stuck at customs. Any ideas how to retrieve?

VivaNYC

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Hi, (not sure if this is the right forum to discuss. Admin, please point me in the right direction)
I recently purchased a new Evelyne TPM from a reseller. It was sent through Belgium post, and now been "retained for unknown reasons" at US customs since July 1st. I believe it's Phila airport. What do I need to do? Can someone please offer advice? Thank you

Which shipping company and what exactly is the status on the tracking? I also have something coming in from Europe and it seems to stuck in custom since the 27th.

Which shipping company and what exactly is the status on the tracking? I also have something coming in from Europe and it seems to stuck in custom since the 27th.

Yes same. Stuck since June 30th, tracking Bpost. Contacted seller and pretty much told me to inquire with local customs and postal service. Siggghhh. I hope you get your pkg soon

Reactions: 880
I called customer service of my carrier today and it turns out they needed my personal info for custom clearance. I provided the info so hopefully they can send the package my way. They apparently only hold it for 10 days before returning to sender.

Yes same. Stuck since June 30th, tracking Bpost. Contacted seller and pretty much told me to inquire with local customs and postal service. Siggghhh. I hope you get your pkg soon

Reactions: 880
Happened to me as well. FedEx called me shortly thereafter. They needed info before the could release the package. What carrier did the seller use?

The carrier will most likely contact you. Either through phone call or email. They might ask you to pay for duty if the seller declared the actual value of the bag.

I called customer service of my carrier today and it turns out they needed my personal info for custom clearance. I provided the info so hopefully they can send the package my way. They apparently only hold it for 10 days before returning to sender.

Thanks. I'll try contacting the carrier.

Happened to me as well. FedEx called me shortly thereafter. They needed info before the could release the package. What carrier did the seller use?
Sent from Belgium, using BPost. Sigh