Hermes struggle is real!!! PT2: What have I done?? REVEAL

CClovesbags

Nov 22, 2016
Ok, ladies and gentlemen,
Almost missed the FedEx truck and I had to chased after him with bare feet...
It's been a long and tough day. Nothing is going my way and I hope this will make it better before my trip tomorrow [emoji4]
I went to the bank to get into my safe and was told the computer was reset and no one could get in the safe... I literally cried at the bank and they were going to hire someone to drill open the safe for me. Where are those magicians from "Now you see me" when you need them
IMG_1486762555.538554.jpg

Little 411 on the previous post.

Got my first B35 in gold in late September (originally wanted a red)

Heard rumors about a B/K every 6 months quota

Haven't really bought anything expensive since my B

Went into the boutique to browse thinking to get a twillie (thought wouldn't get any bag offer unless I spent another 8-10k)

My friend got a Kelly dog and I told my SA that I still wanted a red bag

Mentioned about wanting a Kelly down the road. She said the store got more birkins than Kellys (in other word, my wait would be longer)

I kind of expected that and wasn't in any position to buy anyway

But she said "I did have a Kelly of you would like to see it. It's nothing like what you asked for...l"

I was thinking it didn't hurt to see the bag and at this point, I was ready to purchase a red Evelyne tpm to get over my itch as my SA put it

Saw the bag and my friend said no. It's not me and too formal and too delicate...

My heart was beating fast as I said no to he bag and bought the tpm instead

Left the store and couldn't bring myself to drive away.

Called my husband and told him about the bag. He said, if you said it's an investment, you better not use it until you red bag comes. And since you are buying another "investment piece", can I go buy another condo??"
I said sure.

Speedwalked back to the store and asked to see the bag again and the rest is history
IMG_1486763121.874740.jpg

Is that box?? [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] you hit the jackpot!! It is soo hard to find a brand new BBK now.. it took me 5 years to find a preloved one in a like new condition..! Finding one brand new fresh from the store is so amazing! Congratulations my dear for your beautiful jewel!! She's a beauty!!

Box ages beautifully! This is a bag that you can hand down to your daughter and will still look good.. even 20 years from now.. as long as you dont abuse it that is..
i just bought a fifteen years old Black Box Kelly 28 sellier GHW and i swear it looks new!
Use her.. enjoy her.. scratches will blend in overtime and it will gain patina the more you use it..
I will take box over togo anytime..

I can show you my "like new" 15 years old BBK if you like..