Hermes Store with the best service

I've dealt with the Atlanta store by phone and they are great. I don't know if this is normal but they are very accommodating about emailing a picture of anything I'm interested in. I bought my Evelyne from them and Tohu Bohu twilly and yesterday ordered the cashmere Tohu Bohu.. each time they were wonderful.

24, that's so interesting that you've found Ala Moana better than Waikiki. In what way? I find most all the Ala Moana stores, LV, Chanel, Hermes to be much more dismissive, probably because they are way busier than Waikiki. They just want to sell to tourists from Japan and move on; no sense of relationship.

There are 3 H stores in Singapore (excluding the one at the airport)

- Liat Towers
- Ngee Ann City (Taka)
- DFS

Liat Towers has the best SAs; most knowledgeable of the lot, and the friendliest. (although some might disagree) And the craftsman is at Liat Towers.

24, that's so interesting that you've found Ala Moana better than Waikiki. In what way? I find most all the Ala Moana stores, LV, Chanel, Hermes to be much more dismissive, probably because they are way busier than Waikiki. They just want to sell to tourists from Japan and move on; no sense of relationship.

Hi mizzle, I'll be honest with you--it's because I was able to get a Birkin there just like that! LOL The SA's I worked with were especially kind and accommodating, too. I was at the Waikiki store when they were renovating so inventory was low and the SA I worked with was a little clueless.

GF, what was your experience at the Nice store? I've been there several times and they never warmed up to me, no matter how polite I was. They seem to have something against American shoppers.

SAs in Madrid were quite nice (a bit slow to attract the attention of an SA initially, but then very helpful)...

SAs at London Sloane Street were more genuine and pleasant than those at the Bond Street location...