Hermes Store Credit Problem

chainedancre

Nov 20, 2019
My dear brother (completely new to Hermes and has no idea what a different world it is) went to my local store and bought a wallet as a gift to me.
He did not use my SA of course.

And right now I don’t know if he put it under my account. Assuming it isn’t under my account, if I wanted to return it for store credit, when I use the store credit in the future, does the purchase go under my account? And does my SA get the credit then?

What a shame that your main concern is about turning your brother's gift to you into a store credit.
The SA handling the sale using the store credit should get the credit for that sale.
Unless it happens to be your usual SA handling that sale, why should he or she have any right to get credit for it.

What a shame that your main concern is about turning your brother's gift to you into a store credit.
The SA handling the sale using the store credit should get the credit for that sale.
Unless it happens to be your usual SA handling that sale, why should he or she have any right to get credit for it.

Actually, that was never my main concern. But ironically it sounds like it would be yours.

If you return it with a gift receipt you should get the credit to use on something else. I’ve just purchased a few gifts and got gift receipts for them for this purpose.

Yes. But my brother wants to start his own profile, separate from mine. He understands that the color isn't for me and that I want to get store credit for it. If I used the credit with my SA, will my brother's SA not get the credit at all then - and therefore the wallet wont help his profile?

Yes. But my brother wants to start his own profile, separate from mine. He understands that the color isn't for me and that I want to get store credit for it. If I used the credit with my SA, will my brother's SA not get the credit at all then - and therefore the wallet wont help his profile?
Yes, thats a fair understanding