HERMES store Boston

I remember back in 2009 walking into the Hermes store in Honolulu with a lot of trepidation. More out of curiosity than anything else, and certainly not to buy anything. Couldn't even think of buying anything Hermes at that time! But the SA s were a friendly bunch and it was really such a "no pressure" experience, much like walking around a department store! And of course, (probably because I was not looking to buy one) there was a black Birkin on the shelf....

Bumping this thread to ask, does the Boston store EVER answer its phone? Nothing but answering machine for two days. . . what's up with that?

I often have to call multiple times. I do know that for May and early June all of the Boston colleges hold their graduations and it's the busiest time of the year for the luxury stores in Boston. Worse than Christmas. So that's probably part of it. The more annoying thing is that they don't answer emails either. And I don't pepper them with emails. I almost wonder if some of the SAs sabotage others by deleting their messages. I don't know that of course. But some of them are not too friendly and I can't figure out why if you send an email that says I want to buy X, you hardly ever get a response. Good luck. I'm going there either today or Monday if I can help in any way.

Last edited:
I often have to call multiple times. I do know that for May and early June all of the Boston colleges hold their graduations and it's the busiest time of the year for the luxury stores in Boston. Worse than Christmas. So that's probably part of it. The more annoying thing is that they don't answer emails either. And I don't pepper them with emails. I almost wonder if some of the SAs sabotage others by deleting their messages. I don't know that of course. But some of them are not too friendly and I can't figure out why if you send an email that says I want to buy X, you hardly ever get a response. Good luck. I'm going there either today or Monday if I can help in any way.

The good news is that the SAs now have their own dedicated email addresses now so it should be better.