Hermes store 2nd day delivery... always ontime?

Yorelica

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
hey ladies,

i'm a little nervous & worried about my package cause my SA had mentioned it should arrive at my friends place by Monday (she shipped it out on 2nd day delivery - was suppose to be shipped Friday?) but my friend has yet to receive it...

never did a phone order before...sorry to trouble you guys! just a lil worried....

thankyou!!!!!

thanks julide! nooo i thought it would just come but my friend just called me to say nothings came........ and its too late to call up the H store to get a tracking number....
:sad: ooh how will i sleep?

thanks julide! nooo i thought it would just come but my friend just called me to say nothings came........ and its too late to call up the H store to get a tracking number....
:sad: ooh how will i sleep?

Well I have no clue how you'll get to sleep...I am always excited to get a package. But I just had something sent to me 2nd day air from H and it arrived in 3 days. So hopefully it will be there tomorrow!!!:biggrin:Sleep well!:flowers:

hey ladies,

i'm a little nervous & worried about my package cause my SA had mentioned it should arrive at my friends place by Monday (she shipped it out on 2nd day delivery - was suppose to be shipped Friday?) but my friend has yet to receive it...

never did a phone order before...sorry to trouble you guys! just a lil worried....

thankyou!!!!!

Don't worry. It is most probably get delayed. You should receive your package tomorrow :smile:.

Well, if they shipped it Friday (FedEx picked it up), so en route on Saturday-1st day, not counting Sunday, and today is Monday-second business day, it should be at your friend's place tomorrow, not today, have a good night sleep and don't worry :flowers:

You can also call FedEx and they may be able to help you, even without a tracking number - I have done this before.

I agree - Friday shipping usually means Tues delivery. Perhaps it didn't actually go out on Friday. I've always gotten mine in 2 days from Hermes.

I find that the time of day matters a great deal, and that while some stores will have a morning pickup, others will have it in the afternoon. If they just missed the guy, it'll have to wait until the next day.

Hope it shows up tomorrow!