Hermes store 2nd day delivery... always ontime?

Yorelica

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
hey ladies,

i'm a little nervous & worried about my package cause my SA had mentioned it should arrive at my friends place by Monday (she shipped it out on 2nd day delivery - was suppose to be shipped Friday?) but my friend has yet to receive it...

never did a phone order before...sorry to trouble you guys! just a lil worried....

thankyou!!!!!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Hi Yorelica! Did you get the tracking number? You could look it up online to find where it is!!:flowers:

Yorelica

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
thanks julide! nooo i thought it would just come but my friend just called me to say nothings came........ and its too late to call up the H store to get a tracking number....
:sad: ooh how will i sleep?

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
thanks julide! nooo i thought it would just come but my friend just called me to say nothings came........ and its too late to call up the H store to get a tracking number....
:sad: ooh how will i sleep?
Well I have no clue how you'll get to sleep...I am always excited to get a package. But I just had something sent to me 2nd day air from H and it arrived in 3 days. So hopefully it will be there tomorrow!!!:biggrin:Sleep well!:flowers:

pursenality

Extreme Hermès!
Aug 28, 2007
Orange World
hey ladies,

i'm a little nervous & worried about my package cause my SA had mentioned it should arrive at my friends place by Monday (she shipped it out on 2nd day delivery - was suppose to be shipped Friday?) but my friend has yet to receive it...

never did a phone order before...sorry to trouble you guys! just a lil worried....

thankyou!!!!!
Don't worry. It is most probably get delayed. You should receive your package tomorrow :smile:.

anin8888

Smitten
Aug 15, 2008
Bliss
Mine always arrived on time. It's sent via Fedex. Try not to worry. The waiting does suck but you will appreciate your item more!

lucywife

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Well, if they shipped it Friday (FedEx picked it up), so en route on Saturday-1st day, not counting Sunday, and today is Monday-second business day, it should be at your friend's place tomorrow, not today, have a good night sleep and don't worry :flowers:

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
You can also call FedEx and they may be able to help you, even without a tracking number - I have done this before.

I agree - Friday shipping usually means Tues delivery. Perhaps it didn't actually go out on Friday. I've always gotten mine in 2 days from Hermes.

Ammietwist

Feb 5, 2006
I find that the time of day matters a great deal, and that while some stores will have a morning pickup, others will have it in the afternoon. If they just missed the guy, it'll have to wait until the next day.

Hope it shows up tomorrow!