Scarves …..Hermès Spring/Summer 2024 Scarves…..

I’m just copying and pasting @redheaddem’s wonderfully kind listing of this season’s scarves, so the list can be carried forward and we don’t have to hunt for so long for it.
I don’t think anyone else has added to it……

Silk twill 90
Hermès Flagship (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Mystère au 24 (Jonathan Burton)
Harnais de Coeur (Daiske Nomura)
Precious Paradise (Katie Scott)
Beauté Composée (Nick Doyle)
Silla de Gaucho (Antonio Carrau)
Figures libres (Geoff McFetridge)
Le cavalier à la trompette (Jan Bajtlik)
Haute Parure
Twilly au Bloc

Forever Collection
Jungle love (Robert Dallet)
Eperon d’Or (Henri d’Origny)
Brides de Gala (Hugo Grygkar)
Couvertures et tenues de jour (Jacques Eudel)

Double Face
Splash park (Jacqueline Colley)
Della Cavalleria Favolosa ( (Virginie Jamin)
A la lumière du Flambeau (Pierre Marie)

140 Silk
Robe légère (Théo de Gueltzl)
Animapolis (Jan Bajtlik)
Jeu des Omnibus (Gianpaolo Pagni?)

CSGM
Cavalier en formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Chevaux dechainés (Octave Marsal)
Coaching Deja-Vu (Julie Abadie)
Pique Sellier (Cyrille Diatkine)
Tatouages Marins Bandana (Sophie Koechlin)
Hermès Locomotion (Ugo Bienvenu)
Fantaisie d'Etriers

CSGT
Arcs-en-Ciel (Julie Abadie)
Flamingo Party Coloriage (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Bouclerie Moderne en casaques (Françoise de la Perrière)

Twilly
Precious Paradise Katie Scott
Funny Ice Cream Elias Kafouros

45cm Gavroche
La Danse du Printemps
Just Married
Robe Legere

55cm Bandana
Animaux Bandana
Paris Qui Roule Bandana

70cm Vintage Silk
Les Voitures Nouvelles to the 70 cms
Choreographie Equestre to the 70cms
Acte III, Scene 1, La Clairiere Decoupage to the 70 cms
Funny Ice Cream to the 70 cms
Ay Royaume de Helios to the 70cms

Men's
100cm Cashmere silk
Cocoricoooo! Alice Shirley
Neo Brandeborgs Daiske Nomura based on Cathy Latham
Permis de Construire Jin Kwon
First and Chic
Horse Reality

Some time ago, @markova posted the photos of the Charmes Mousselines and I was captivated by them! On Monday I was able to see three of the four cws at the Madison Store, so I can vouch for how stunning they each are IRL. The blue and the vermillion cws are truly monochromatic though very shimmery. I am thrilled that the black one came home with me! I have not made any mod shots yet, but I think my photo better shows the beautiful embroidered "charms" that are varied in color on the black cw. A truly lovely and unique moussie. Shown here against the noir Precious Paradise Twilly for comparison, and below opened up in bright natural light.
View attachment 6016474
View attachment 6016478
That is GORGEOUS! I still haven't been able to justify a purchase, but have been staring it down on the website 🖤🖤

• Love
Reactions: LKBNOLA
Cross posting from Scarf of the Day in case anyone wants to see the plissé version of Twilly au Bloc (03). I saw this months ago and could not get it out of my mind so it ended up being one of the three pieces I picked up at Madison Ave last Monday. The pleats are definitely wider and the feel of the scarf is more "papery" (if that makes sense) than the one older plisse that I have. I think this design translates very well to the pleated version. I have not tried it with other colors, but I did drape it over red and camel and both of those options are lovely.
Plissé Twilly au Bloc .jpg Plissé Twilly au Bloc 3.jpg

Cross posting from Scarf of the Day in case anyone wants to see the plissé version of Twilly au Bloc (03). I saw this months ago and could not get it out of my mind so it ended up being one of the three pieces I picked up at Madison Ave last Monday. The pleats are definitely wider and the feel of the scarf is more "papery" (if that makes sense) than the one older plisse that I have. I think this design translates very well to the pleated version. I have not tried it with other colors, but I did drape it over red and camel and both of those options are lovely.
View attachment 6018312View attachment 6018313
Gorgeous pleated scarf! Do you find that when you tie a knot in it, and then take it off after the day goes by, the pleats are ruined and how do you keep the pleats nice and crisp?

Gorgeous pleated scarf! Do you find that when you tie a knot in it, and then take it off after the day goes by, the pleats are ruined and how do you keep the pleats nice and crisp?
Thank you! Today is only the first day that I have worn it and my SA did say use a scarf ring. I secured it with magnets in the first and it held the tie in the second for several hours with no loss of pleating. It did not really slip at all. I just shook it out by one corner and let it hang before re-rolling it just now. It came in a box, unlike the older ones which came in a small hatbox, for want of a better description. The pleats snap back but the scarf cannot be washed. Must be dry-cleaned so there's that...

Well today is the first day that I have worn it and my SA did say use a scarf ring. I secured it with magnets in the first and it held the tie in the second for several hours with not loss of pleating. I just shook it out by one corner and let is hang before re-rolling it just now. It came in a box, unlike the older ones which came in a small hatbox, for want of a better description. The pleats snap back but the scarf cannot be washed. Must be dry-cleaned so there's that...
Thanks for this info! That's good that the pleats snap back into place and don't easily get undone. Aww, that's unfortunate, I love the little small circular boxes that these use to come in.

My SA told me that the muffler Zoom Chevron is new for this season. Dear Mods, please move this post, if it needed to be in another thread. - Liked the camel / orange one a lot. The colourful silk hem is a really special touch on these mufflers. 100% cashmere, made in Nepal. Easy to throw on and very light, too. € 900. Still debating whether I might need it:
View attachment 5993039View attachment 5993040View attachment 5993041
Kaki / Marine was too pale for me:
View attachment 5993042
And one more pic with the reference no. for those interested:
View attachment 5993043
Sorry, did not take another pic of the above muffler.
Wow! This is really unique and love the knitted pattern on it.

Reactions: Sammy Royal
View attachment 6018312View attachment 6018313
Please post this beauty also in the plissé thread, dear LKB!