Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

Updated list:

45cm Gavroche
Chevaloscope Neon (Elias Kafouros)
Faubourg Tropical Detail (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes (Katie Scott)
Springs Remix (Philippe Ledoux)

55cm Bandana
Le Jardin de la Maharani (Annie Faivre)
Les Cles (Cathy Latham)

60cm Mousseline
Sangles en Zigzag Pois Rainbow (Virginie Jamin)

70cm Vintage Silk
Cheval Mascotte (Liz Stirling)
Confort en Automobile (Cathy Latham)
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)
Les Anamorphoses (Phillipe Dumas)
Les Petits Papiers d'Hermes
Rendez-vous Galant (Ugo Bienvenu)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Alternateur (Pierre Péron)
Cheval Sirène (Alice Shirley)
Epaulettes de Gala
Le Jardin des Peintres (Annie Faivre)

90cm Twill Silk
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Chevaloscope (Elias Kafouros)
Costume de Fête (Jan Bajtlik)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
Le Carnaval de Animaux (Thibaut Huchard)
Legende Brodee (Pierre Marie)
Le Rêve de Julia (Julie Abadie)
Tea for Two (Jonathan Burton)
Tulipomanie (Aline Honoré)

90cm Forever Capsule
Astrologie (Francoise Faconnet)
Coaching (Julie Abadie)
Grand Apparat (Jacques Eudel)

90cm 100% Cashmere
Brides et Destin Esquisse (Daiske Nomura)
Index Palmarum (Katie Scott)

120cm
Jersey Encadre

140cm Chiffon Mousseline
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)

140cm Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores des Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Plissé Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores del Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Twilly
Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Bride des Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Hermès Factory Suite (Baptiste Virot)
Les Murmures de la Forêt (Natsuno Hidaka)
Objets de Curiosite (Rosa Maria Unda Souki)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

Twilly Twins
Pointelle Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Pointelle En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Pointelle Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

140cm CSGM
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
La Promenade du Matin (Henri d'Origny)
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)
Retour a La Nature (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)

Plissé Cashmere/Silk
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)

Giant Triangle (Cashmere/Silk)
Bal de Soie (Pierre Marie)
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Cheval Vague (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Rectangle
Rubans d'Hermes (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Chevaloscope Capsule Collection
Pointelle Twilly
70cm Neon Pointelle

Broderie Anglais
70cm Brides de Gala
Twilly Do Re Boucles

Exceptionals
Do Re Boucles Embroidered Twilly Twins
Trousseau Ascot Muffler
Bouquets Sellier Embroidered Giant Triangle
45cm Sous le Charme d'Orphee Scarf
90cm Brides et Destin Embroidered Scarf
90cm Cloute Grand Tralala Medaillon Embroidered Scarf
140cm Index Palmarum Embroidered Scarf
Coaching Perle Poncho

Men's
Losange GM

Cheval Punk (Daiske Nomura)
Panoplie Equestre Imprimeur Fou (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
600 Chevaux Paper Jam (Jan Bajtlik)
Et Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Puzzle Vegetal (Anne-Margot Ramstein)

Muffler
Caducee Flamboyant Muffler
H en Block Muffler
H Summerblock Muffler
Imprimé Pirouette Muffler
Lucky Muffler
Patch Rocabar Muffler
Pirouette au Galop Muffler
Sea, Surf, and Fun Muffler

65cm Cotton/Silk
Ex-Libris en Mosaique
Surfing Fan (Denis Osadebe)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Ferry Tales (Elias Kafouros)
Chevaux de La Collection (Alexandre Benjamin Navet)
Robocabar (Viktor Hachmang)

I returned the Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1 and bought my first 70 scarf. I have a lot of scarves and I am not sure why no 70's ever? But I am over the moon with Jungle Love stamped scarf in CW1! I had a wonderful new (to me) SA helping me and they have not gotten the scarf I was returning in yet so no other CW's to look at and the 90's they had I already bought or was not interested. In between the 90's was a small row of 70's and I spied the border with the black on blue and said what's that and when it came out of the case I was in love. I like the feel and the size and for sure in the summer heat. The others they had were not patterns or CW's for me but I will be on a quest for some 70's now. I was looking for a bright En Liberte twilly but they just had pastel ones which did not pop to me. All's well that ends well and I still have some store credit! Actually I do have a few vintage 70 cashmere but somehow never put the same size thing together in my head!

View attachment 5697738

View attachment 5697739

View attachment 5697740

View attachment 5697741

View attachment 5697742
An excellent resolution. A scarf that you love, and some remaining store credit.

The JL stamped 70 ties well and is an impactful pop of colour on black. I think you can call that a win! Thanks for the update and pictures.

• Love
Reactions: balthus
Need everyone's opinion please! Keep or return? But now my problem scarf I bought in Florida - Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1. I so love this scarf design and it's back story and tried this one and 2 other CW's - the dark blue and the bright green that appear to be sold out on US website - I thought the dark blue too dark and the bright green just too bright for me so I picked this one. I can't say I loved it when I bought it and I think I love it less now that it's here and I had more time to look at it. I love it laid out but not folded no matter how I try. It also feels very stiff which I don't care for. I have already bought 3 90's from this season and a Twilly and waiting on the Nature cashmere to show up so that is more than enough. I know I will only get a credit but I can use that for the cashmere or wait until next season. I can only get to my local boutique on Saturday's so I will go later today. Not sure if they will have any CW's other than the other 2 I tried which could change my mind but I am leaning towards returning. Anyone buy this CW who loves it or thinks otherwise? Thanks.

View attachment 5697115

View attachment 5697116

View attachment 5697117

View attachment 5697118

View attachment 5697119

View attachment 5697120

View attachment 5697121

View attachment 5697122

View attachment 5697123

View attachment 5697124
I can tell by the way you wrote about it that it isn't something that you love. For that reason alone, I would return it for store credit.

In the ongoing saga of whether I should keep or return my Retour a la Nature CSGM (I'm leaning towards returning)... In the previous pages most of you said the belted look was the best one. I realized yesterday I can achieve a similar look with my beloved but underused Une Rose Pour Alma. Putting the two looks below - do you guys prefer the Alma? I definitely do, and I think it's yet another reason to return the Retour a la Nature... If I can create a similar look with something that's already in my wardrobe, I'm not going to spend 1000+ USD on something I'm not unambiguously in love with.

View attachment 5697135 View attachment 5697136
Both shawls are outstanding with the way you have styled these with your belts. I want to copy this look.
I have to say that your Nature shawl looks GORGEOUS with your hair. You have the prettiest hair! The blue Alma is also breathtaking and so different from your Nature shawl. Both shawls are so unique and different from each other.
I am still on Side "KEEP". LOVE LOVE LOVE this on you!

I returned the Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1 and bought my first 70 scarf. I have a lot of scarves and I am not sure why no 70's ever? But I am over the moon with Jungle Love stamped scarf in CW1! I had a wonderful new (to me) SA helping me and they have not gotten the scarf I was returning in yet so no other CW's to look at and the 90's they had I already bought or was not interested. In between the 90's was a small row of 70's and I spied the border with the black on blue and said what's that and when it came out of the case I was in love. I like the feel and the size and for sure in the summer heat. The others they had were not patterns or CW's for me but I will be on a quest for some 70's now. I was looking for a bright En Liberte twilly but they just had pastel ones which did not pop to me. All's well that ends well and I still have some store credit! Actually I do have a few vintage 70 cashmere but somehow never put the same size thing together in my head!

View attachment 5697738

View attachment 5697739

View attachment 5697740

View attachment 5697741

View attachment 5697742
YES!!! THIS is fabulous on you! Excellent exchange with extra change to spend later!!!

View attachment 5697738

View attachment 5697739

View attachment 5697740

View attachment 5697741

View attachment 5697742
I LOVE this and the contrast hem is amazing!

Alternatuer: I'm so enthralled with the way this looks tied on the H.com websites, especially on the Cyclamen side, and really like the contrast hem, but.....the white border is causing me to hesitate. I wish I could see more mod shots of it in a bias fold too as it looks like the juiciest part of the design is in the center. Also, the idea of an alternator design doesn't resonate with me so much, but I love the graphic quality of it and these colors as well. Maybe the white border helps tone it all down a bit? View attachment 5697709View attachment 5697710
I tried this on in store. I don’t personally love the white border because I like the option of wearing my scarves in a cowboy knot and this has too much white border to be worn like that. The colourway is a great pop and looks good tied but - unpopular opinion - I don’t love the design flat.

I’ve tried on every cw of this scarf that was available on the US site, and I didn’t love this one on me either. I kept the navy and turquoise colorways but still a bit on the fence with the orange cw 05. Here are some mod shots of all…
View attachment 5697198View attachment 5697205View attachment 5697206

View attachment 5697207View attachment 5697208View attachment 5697209
ETA: the green…
View attachment 5697221
Very helpful photos! Thanks. I like the first two, the others are not very distinctive.

YES!!! THIS is fabulous on you! Excellent exchange with extra change to spend later!!!
Thank you - the best outcome! I hadn’t seen this CW on US website. It may have been posted earlier but these are perfect colors for me and a great pattern.
I can tell by the way you wrote about it that it isn't something that you love. For that reason alone, I would return it for store credit.
and I did and got the fabulous jungle love stamped 70 that I adore and some store credit left!

• Love
Reactions: Nomad and Ladybaga
Not sure about this colorway yet.
#2 Vermillion

View attachment 5686514

View attachment 5686515

I am kind of over the moon with this happy vibrant shawl! It arrived today as a charge/send from Dallas (always risky when you haven't actually seen it IRL) with thanks to @Snausages for the alert. But I was looking for a bright summer cashmere and I love this artist's work-- and the casual beach vibe. It did not disappoint. Definitely has this seasons colors (cyclamen, bleu azure, orange)! With apologies for a gray sweater and the wrong lipstick-- here are some quick try-on shots of Rayures d'Ete (01). Some corners and a bias fold...
View attachment 5687610View attachment 5687611View attachment 5687614View attachment 5687613

My first scarf for the season, thanks to LKBNOLA for the mod shots! I'm glad I waited for this one, I was looking at getting Springs Springs from last season...I found it had an almost similar motif. So pleased it goes well even with a black top.

ETA - This is Brides et Destin CW1

View attachment 5687667

Love the middle part so much. I may wear like this to show the middle part as much as possible. @LKBNOLA I LOVE how you wear yours. Could you share how you knotted it? Thanks

View attachment 5687945

Hi just chiming in with some additional enabling :biggrin:, I ended up with a trifecta myself! In addition to the 2 blues I’m loving cw 05. Such a happy color combo!

View attachment 5688631View attachment 5688633View attachment 5688632
I do think the green is spectacular and wish I could pull it off! Would love to see mod shots if you’re up for it. :smile:

Well……I am back at it. :P
I raided my summer closet and found some vermillion.

View attachment 5688692

View attachment 5688693

View attachment 5688694

Here are Le Carnaval des Animaux in the Rose Pâle / Vert / Jaune 08. and the Blue Azure / Turquoise 03.View attachment 5689536View attachment 5689537

Sharing the #10 colorway of Costume de Fete. The orange is very orange, and the pink a midrange but vibrant rosey pink with a hint of coral. I don't have an orange / coral top in my wardrobe but I think that might really make this sing for summer. A yellow might be fun too. H003915Sv10

View attachment 5689886

View attachment 5689888

View attachment 5689890

View attachment 5689891

View attachment 5689893

Costume de Fete by
CW 06 Mauve / Gris Perle / Bois De Rose
Mod shots to follow
I love the soft colors.
View attachment 5689960
And some more pics which I took in the store
View attachment 5689963View attachment 5689964View attachment 5689965

Not much natural light here today so I’ll need to take better photos but I came away with this beauty today.

View attachment 5690722

Costume de Fete. Black, cream, blue. A recently purchased blouse matched perfectly. Not sure if I’ll keep it, I wanted to post it to give more perspective with different personal colouring.

View attachment 5690882

View attachment 5690883

Ditto. Mauve, grey pearl, blue.
Usually pastels do not love me back. I looooooove all the colour combinations in this design. Posting for anyone interested in how it works with fair/medium colouring.

View attachment 5690885

View attachment 5690886

The cyclamon Costume en fête and 08 green Carnaval des Animaux. One is instant love, the other I am not sure about.View attachment 5692105 View attachment 5692106

View attachment 5692107

Hi all! Usually I read along and admire all of your purchases but now I have something to share myself :biggrin: This week I received the Jungle Love square 70! I was a bit hesitant to order because I only have square 90’s but I was so in love with the colors and print that I decided to go for it and I’m happy I did:love: there are many cute animals hidden in the design and I love the variety between the panter print and the flower print.

Excuse my sweater, I was so excited I forgot to change to something more decent/more matching:giggle: I also need a different scarf ring, this one for the square 90 is too big but that will make a fun next purchase!
View attachment 5692210
View attachment 5692212
View attachment 5692215View attachment 5692216View attachment 5692217

Some modshots from the boutique - didn't buy any of these, still mulling over.

Le Jardin des Peintres CW5
I actually really liked this. The difference between the two sides really adds something here, and I liked the riot of bright yellows and reds around the neck when you tie it. But I'm holding out for the white/green CW8, which kinda reminds me of the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel banana leaf wallpaper.

View attachment 5692234

After that I tried two CWs of Costume de Fete.... which, I have to say, is an absolute stunner in person. They had the cyclamen CW up on the wall in the store and I could have just spent hours staring at it. Incredibly beautiful design. I like both CWs I tried. Though I have to say, the blue (while an incredible color) is a LOT. I feel like that scarf might be too loud for any outfit? Which one does everyone prefer?

I will definitely buy one of these two CWs. I might however end up framing this rather than wearing it, just to enjoy the design more...

View attachment 5692235

View attachment 5692236

I got two new ins so far from this season: Les Anamorphoses in CW05, I first thought I got the CW wrong, but I looove it actually :biggrin:
So I think I´m joining team "waiting for the mirror sheet.."

View attachment 5692423
View attachment 5692425
View attachment 5692426

I also got Cheval Vague in CW10, and while I generally love that one too, what annoys me here is that I like a lot of the colors and patterns here , and when you wear it "regular" you can only show that swirly part, which isn´t my fave... and I don´t do the cape style a lot when out and about...

View attachment 5692436

Apart from the Jardin des Peintres and the CdF which I posted above, I tried one other scarf on Friday, and that one I did end up getting..... It's the Retour a la Nature CW8. Which is stunning in the h.com modeling picture and laid out in real life. I've posted the h.com modshot below.
I'm not sure however that this scarf loves me back. I find it doesn't tie well? Plus, the dramatic look achieved by the model on h.com seems to depend on having an all-white outfit, which I would rarely wear (and especially not in winter...) There's of course also my old issue with CSGMs, which is that it's simply too much material for little old 5'1 me. It's overwhelming.

Wearing it belted is one option, that I think looks OK. But not sure if that wouldn't be too fussy?

Given all these, I think I might return this. CSGMs are too expensive to keep any that are not unambiguous winners. But still, would be grateful for your opinions. What do you guys think? And should I maybe try it with different colored sweaters?? Not sure what color would work with this tbh...

BTW the hem looks black on h.com but it's actually navy. (Which seems to be a missed opportunity - the rest of the shawl is black and it would have been cool to have a matching hem.)

(Sorry for the poor quality modshots, it's super overcast today)

View attachment 5692442

View attachment 5692443

View attachment 5692444

View attachment 5692445

View attachment 5692446

View attachment 5692447

View attachment 5692448

View attachment 5692450

View attachment 5692451

View attachment 5692452

View attachment 5692900View attachment 5692901View attachment 5692902
Comparison with cyclamon Aloha dd and Maison des carrees in fuchsia. And a better tie of Costume.

I actually went in to the store today looking for the Rayeurs and costume de fete. Surprisingly my store had most of the new ones in. The only one they did not have the was costume de fete in cw 11. My SA scrolled through the phone and said no one was getting it? :confused1: I totally forgot to ask but I’m guessing she meant no one in the US! Has anyone heard anything about cw 11?

Anyway I did get Costume de Fete in cw 05. I got this one because I thought it went well with my egerie sandals in bleu outremer. I only got one because I’m going to force myself to learn to tie and my treat will be Rayuers d’Ete 01. I mean it this time:giggle:

No mod shots until after I learn.

View attachment 5693813

Back from our Florida vacation and my 2 scarves arrived. Love the Twilly! So bright and fun! Rayures d'Ete Twilly CW 13.

View attachment 5697107

View attachment 5697108

View attachment 5697109

I’ve tried on every cw of this scarf that was available on the US site, and I didn’t love this one on me either. I kept the navy and turquoise colorways but still a bit on the fence with the orange cw 05. Here are some mod shots of all…
View attachment 5697198View attachment 5697205View attachment 5697206

View attachment 5697207View attachment 5697208View attachment 5697209
ETA: the green…
View attachment 5697221

View attachment 5697738

View attachment 5697739

View attachment 5697740

View attachment 5697741

View attachment 5697742

I played a little more with Costume today and thanks to @Nomad ’s suggestion paired it with some neutrals. The ivory mirrors the beads on the vest.View attachment 5698614View attachment 5698615View attachment 5698616
Great choices, all! Truly stunning silks and thanks, everyone, for the awesome, very enabling pictures!