Hermès Spring/Summer 2021 RTW and Accessories

I believe they did a reorder of the Calya. I asked someone at corporate who would know. Hopefully they can still get them produced.
+1. My SA told me that only the black was reordered in very limited quantity but really hoping more colors are added! :sad:

My calyas finally arrived to my boutique -- the noir ones. Sooo, I am glad they reordered. It seems there also may be beige & the gold ones in route from paris but I don't want to take any chances waiting for a specific color when I'd be happy with the noir ones. Going to take those and see when/if any of the others arrive.

My calyas finally arrived to my boutique -- the noir ones. Sooo, I am glad they reordered. It seems there also may be beige & the gold ones in route from paris but I don't want to take any chances waiting for a specific color when I'd be happy with the noir ones. Going to take those and see when/if any of the others arrive.
Glad to hear that! My SA ordered my size in all available colors but nothing has arrived yet. Let's see. Thanks for the update!

Same here - I saw the black ones on the website and ordered them immediately even though I preferred the beige ones.

final confirmation via my SA today, no chance I can get carlottas in my size. worldwide search denied. They are going to try to get me calya's but no promises. I was told today also that the catena's are probably not happening either.

A little depressing but I got a look at the AW 2021 shoe book today and was able to make sure my SA knew what I wanted from it. Hopefully being a bit proactive for next season will help me.

Resurrecting this old thread just to shout from the rooftops that my SA was able to get me the carlottas finally! Nothing like a good 9 month wait for a pair of shoes :lol: :lol: And I have since been offered all 3 colors in calya, took two of them.

Hello, does anyone have the cabas 'H en biais' in size 40? Can you wear on shoulder, is it comfortable, or too heavy? I am considering getting one for travelling purpose, and would like any advice (practical or not on planes for example), etc. Thank you in advance.