Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Before the FedEx guy had even gotten back in his truck I had opened my orange box.
L’Art du Sarasa, cw 01. I had originally struggled with this only because I worried about the borders. Worry no more - it’s perfect. So happy with this!
View attachment 4775145View attachment 4775146View attachment 4775147View attachment 4775148View attachment 4775149View attachment 4775150
It's back!!!!! Just placed an order! You should get a commission.
Yes she should!! I bought it too On .com! Haha. I was fooling around with it today but had a scrubby t shirt on so the pics are awful. Will post hopefully tmrw. I got the purple too to compare. Those were my top two cw’s. Lucky me. Or not lucky says my wallet

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Yes she should!! I bought it too On .com! Haha. I was fooling around with it today but had a scrubby t shirt on so the pics are awful. Will post hopefully tmrw. I got the purple too to compare. Those were my top two cw’s. Lucky me. Or not lucky says my wallet
After looking at Cookie's exciting photos I searched for it but talked myself out of it.....this was easy when it was a no show on H's site. I have another scarf that I thought was similar enough and resigned myself to....'don't be ridiculous...you don't NEED it!' But when that little beauty showed up!.....the WANT took over. My fingers, obsessed, clicked their way to purchase. I tried to talk them out of it but they were too strong.

@Cookiefiend and abba...I’m playing around with mine today! I love some of the patterns in it!! Its still a little too stiff for me to make those parts I love stay where I want them :lol:. I love the corals and greens in it.View attachment 5112116View attachment 5112118View attachment 5112119View attachment 5112122
You're making me want this!! Maybe if it's still in stock when we get back from vacation I'll pull the trigger. FedEx is bad about leaving boxes on my porch, even if they're *supposed* to be signed for...

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend