Hermes Spring RAOK REVEAL Thread!

It was my very lucky day today!! Not only did I receive the cookies, I also received a little treat from Razorbackbelle!! Enclosed with the Hermes Scarf book was a gift card to Starbucks. Hello, My name is Mree and I'm a starbucks junkie!!! Thank you sooo much RBB for the scarf book and for sending me the gift card. You are too sweet!!!:heart:

Attachments

• th_IMG_1064.jpg
    th_IMG_1064.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 46
  • th_IMG_1065.jpg
    th_IMG_1065.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 56
  • th_IMG_1068.jpg
    th_IMG_1068.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 32
  • th_IMG_1067.jpg
    th_IMG_1067.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 41
Super Delicious:heart:
I came home to the BEST surprise EVER!!! It was a package of my FAVORITE white chocolate chip cookies from the Chip Yard!! OMG!! I have already have eaten five cookies. They are so YUMMIE!! My twin sister is so jealous. The chip yard isn't too far from my office and every single time I go there they are sold out of the white chocolate chip cookies. Thank you sooo much Raok buddy. You ROCK! This is just fantastic.:yahoo::yahoo:

Here are some pics.

This Is So Sweet....Just Like you Mree;)
It was my very lucky day today!! Not only did I receive the cookies, I also received a little treat from Razorbackbelle!! Enclosed with the Hermes Scarf book was a gift card to Starbucks. Hello, My name is Mree and I'm a starbucks junkie!!! Thank you sooo much RBB for the scarf book and for sending me the gift card. You are too sweet!!!:heart:

Those look fantastic MREE!
attachment.php

Back from the flu bug and trying to catch up: Mree, Congrats on your cookies, scarf book, and Starbucks giftcard. :smile: :heart:

bagluv, I got your messages, this is my first time
using my home computer since being sick so I promise
I'll write back tomorrow. :smile:

and I noticed that Penny got a new Lindy!!!
**Off to see her reveal thread**

I have a funny feeling that these beautiful flowers belong here. Just when I was getting a little down about having this gigantic splint on my hand and arm after surgery 10 days ago, these incredibly beautiful flowers arrived at my door , with a card that brought me to tears! It said "Healing is the hardest part - Here's to a fast recovery!" . . . but, it said so much more than that! . . . and just at a time when I needed it most! Because of the name on the card, I mistakenly thought they were from someone I knew. But now, I'm thinking they must have been from a generous and kind tPF er. Only you know who you are and thank you so much!!! You MORE than made my day!

Attachments

• flowers.jpg
    flowers.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 64
Oops, posted the above before I finished......

I received a wonderful gift last night from the wonderful MaggieD!!!! All the way from Texas - yeeeeee-haw!

An amazing taste of Texas - all different meat rubs, we put the steak seasoning on some steak last night :drool: OMG, sooooooo delish! We also got stuck into one of the sauces - YUM!!!! There are also some cookies (unfortunately one was a little smooshed, so I HAD to eat it) and some fabulous toffee covered pecans.

Also, the cutest shotglass with an armadillo (?) on it, a tea towel, Xmas tree ornament and a Texas shaped cookie-cutter!

Apart from a beautifully-written card there is a soft toy cow. I pressed the button on his hand expecting a "moo", lol, cracked up when it started to dance and sing "Yellow Rose of Texas". Kids just adore it, my son's calling it "Dancy Cow" and snatching it off his brother as much as he can.

Thanks so much MaggieD, such a thoughtful, wonderful and unexpected gift.

:flowers:

cimg0568nx2.jpg
cimg0579wp5.jpg
cimg0566jq1.jpg

Oh Sweetie! Get Lots Of Rest (DS Is Sick, Too!!!)....:heart:U & Let Me Know If There Is Anything You Need!!!!!

Back from the flu bug and trying to catch up: Mree, Congrats on your cookies, scarf book, and Starbucks giftcard. :smile:

bagluv, I got your messages, this is my first time
using my home computer since being sick so I promise
I'll write back tomorrow. :smile:

and I noticed that Penny got a new Lindy!!!
**Off to see her reveal thread**

Oh Temo...How Are You Feeling Sweetie? Sending Of :heart: You Way!!!:love: Such Beautiful Flowers!!!
I have a funny feeling that these beautiful flowers belong here. Just when I was getting a little down about having this gigantic splint on my hand and arm after surgery 10 days ago, these incredibly beautiful flowers arrived at my door , with a card that brought me to tears! It said "Healing is the hardest part - Here's to a fast recovery!" . . . but, it said so much more than that! . . . and just at a time when I needed it most! Because of the name on the card, I mistakenly thought they were from someone I knew. But now, I'm thinking they must have been from a generous and kind tPF er. Only you know who you are and thank you so much!!! You MORE than made my day!

Such Sweet Gifts!!!!!! :yes: Look At Your Little Lovies, Cal.....They Are Beautiful....I Love The Pictures....That Was A Treat!!!! :heart:
Oops, posted the above before I finished......

I received a wonderful gift last night from the wonderful MaggieD!!!! All the way from Texas - yeeeeee-haw!

An amazing taste of Texas - all different meat rubs, we put the steak seasoning on some steak last night OMG, sooooooo delish! We also got stuck into one of the sauces - YUM!!!! There are also some cookies (unfortunately one was a little smooshed, so I HAD to eat it) and some fabulous toffee covered pecans.

Also, the cutest shotglass with an armadillo (?) on it, a tea towel, Xmas tree ornament and a Texas shaped cookie-cutter!

Apart from a beautifully-written card there is a soft toy cow. I pressed the button on his hand expecting a "moo", lol, cracked up when it started to dance and sing "Yellow Rose of Texas". Kids just adore it, my son's calling it "Dancy Cow" and snatching it off his brother as much as he can.

Thanks so much MaggieD, such a thoughtful, wonderful and unexpected gift.

cimg0568nx2.jpg
cimg0579wp5.jpg
cimg0566jq1.jpg

Clinkenwar & Ouija Board-Thank you. The cookies are so good!!

PBC-Yes, I'm a twin. She is so jealous plus they are the white chocolate ones, she doesn't like them, so more for ME!!! I hope one day you are blessed with twins. Good eyes, that is my shoe closet. I had one of my closet made into it. Its not nearly as nice as your closet!!

Bagluv-You are too kind!!

Japster-the cookies are so yumie. White chocolate chip cookies are fantastic.

Candance-Isn't RRB the sweetest thing?? She really is.

Kellybirkin-Hope you are feeling better!! Sending you big hugs.

Teno-Beautiful flowers, hope you are doing better. Big hugs!!

Cal-Love your gift!! So cool. Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!

lots_of_bags-Isn't RAOK great?