Hermes Spring 2007 bags

the new Kelly is very soft... my SA told me so. they're expecting the new clutch as well but I passed on that. must save up for my wishlist... however the Lindy is very tempting... but what's going one w/ its handle? kinda complicated looking there.. the Cabas PM is a great accessory for the beach.

I am waitlisted for the Kelly flat in gold swift. My SA showed me a draw of how it looks unfolded and I really like it. She said since Birkin are more popular than Kellys, they have tried to make a more casual kelly. She said they got already one kelly flat in black before christmas and it was gorgeous! :heart:

Can somebody tell me how gold looks on swift? darker then on togo or clemence? Thanks

I am waitlisted for the Kelly flat in gold swift. My SA showed me a draw of how it looks unfolded and I really like it. She said since Birkin are more popular than Kellys, they have tried to make a more casual kelly. She said they got already one kelly flat in black before christmas and it was gorgeous! :heart:

Can somebody tell me how gold looks on swift? darker then on togo or clemence? Thanks
ohhhh, gold swift is GORGEOUS!!!! It is a saturated colour - real deep gold, but not dark.....deep!

I really like the Kelly Flat - can't wait to see pics!!

PS: Luxwear has a gold swift Birkin listed on ebay, if you want to see what the colour looks like - I came VERRRRY close to buying a BIrkin in Gold Swift at Christmas - HEAVEN!!!!!

Grand Fonds
Thank you very much for the link. Ohhh, gold really looks beautiful on swift. I own already a swift bag (black birkin 35) and I loooove it!! Wunderschön!

My SA told me that the kelly flat costs even a bit more then the a birkin 35:wtf: , so it better looks absolutely stunning in real life... ;)

Nobody else interested in the Kelly flat? Pictures available of unfolded Kellys somewhere?

I have my name down next to an etoupe Lindy but I am strong veering towards a BV at this point...nearly half the price. And I'm not entirely sure how the Lindy works.

I heard the SF store already got some of the flat Kellys in but they have already been sold?

i've seen gold swift, the color is gorgeous! very tan, golden tan. lovely :smile: too bad i like rigid leather...

my local store had the etoupe kelly flat folded up and the rose dragee one open. the kelly flat is very cool either way, when it's open it's actually rather structured looking but slouchy too. it's definitely more casual. i love that new rose color!

here's another picture of the kelly flat in the recent issue of town and country magazine : "this modern, unconstructed version of the iconic Kelly, which was introduced in the 1930s and later named Monaco's Princess Grace , is "based on inventiveness and reflects the total lifestyle of today's woman". "while it embraces elegance, history and tradition, it also celebrates mobility and flexibility". ok.

IMG_1966.jpg