Hermès Shoe Special Order

Hi. I was recently offer Shoe SO. Next time I visit with SA will follow up and may order. Will let you know. For sure orans in exotic and Himalayan is available (was offered these options)

Edited to add Himalayan option

View attachment 5626346
These are beautiful. Are you aware what the payment options are. My SA a deposit of half first and then when the SO comes the other half is required.

Legends are also on the list . I wish in the future they can add the option of normal leather too . I did a SO in ombre lizard, I hope it will take only 7 months ! keep in mind that the SO shoes are about 25% more expansive than retail price ( correct me if I am wrong ) . I tried to compare normal lizard shoes to the one I ordered but I think ombre is more expansive than solid color lizard .

• Insightful
Reactions: 880 and topglamchic
What is the difference between the mat crocodile and smooth crocodile option? I thought one option would be shiny crocodile…
Pretty sure smooth is shiny. (Because the finish is smoothed with an agate stone) Whereas the mat is simply polished with wool so it doesn’t yield a “smooth” finish which so why it isn’t reflective like the fully polished smooth AkA shiny one.

These are beautiful. Are you aware what the payment options are. My SA a deposit of half first and then when the SO comes the other half is required.
For me, US, half up front and the rest on arrival. I was quoted 9 months. We’ll see.
I placed an order 13 months ago and still waiting. Paid half upfront as well