Hermes Special Orders - How long did yours take?

Feb 17, 2021
Wow, you received a chèvre SO within half a year, that is awesome. Whenever I read such timeframes I always wonder why mine takes so long. Maybe we can also start sharing here in this thread not just the specs of the bags and the duration about also in which country/continent the SO was ordered? I feel that certain locations are very quick while others take longer but maybe that is only my impression...

Jan 31, 2007
13.5 months! Got the news that it just arrived at store today (placed mid March last year). Hope to pick it up soon...a chevre bicolor K25.
Wow, can’t wait to see!

A little off topic question, do stores usually know what SO bags for what clients are arriving?

Oct 26, 2019
Wow, you received a chèvre SO within half a year, that is awesome. Whenever I read such timeframes I always wonder why mine takes so long. Maybe we can also start sharing here in this thread not just the specs of the bags and the duration about also in which country/continent the SO was ordered? I feel that certain locations are very quick while others take longer but maybe that is only my impression...
I was actually surprised that my bag arrived so soon as well. I’m based in the United States.