Hermes Special Orders - How long did yours take?

Rhl2987

Apr 12, 2015
Finally posting pictures! It’s hard to see the contrast except in sunlight, so I took a few pictures at the zoo. K25 chèvre sellier Raisin and blue indigo with permabrass.

Attachments

Nov 25, 2018
Finally posting pictures! It’s hard to see the contrast except in sunlight, so I took a few pictures at the zoo. K25 chèvre sellier Raisin and blue indigo with permabrass.
Beautiful bag!! Congratulations!! And I love seeing this because I have a chèvre Blue Indigo SO on order and I've been wondering how dark and close to black the indigo is going to be. But I LOVE the shade of indigo in your bag!

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
congratulations! Lovely combination! Enjoy!

Reactions: Rhl2987

San2222

Nov 7, 2013
hi there, my so spec is quite close to yours, may I ask when you had placed your order?! hope mine will arrive soon too

Reactions: Rhl2987

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
My SA from FSH emailed me yesterday that my Kelly Depeches 34 I placed in April 2018 had finally arrived - so this took 2 years and 11 months. I can answer some of questions above;

1. All my SO were made at FSH and they allow me to have pending orders without having to wait for previous ones to arrive

2. FSH is shipping out to
overseas locations during this pandemic

3. My first SO took 5 months, the second one took 2 years and now my third one took almost 3 years. I just hope my fourth one would not take more than 3 years to arrive >_<
You are filling me with hope haha. I have an outstanding one from April/May 2018! hahaha