Hermes Special Orders - How long did yours take?

1. Congrats ayc! :heart: the rp contrast piping

ayc likes this.
  2. Thanks! Sigh what to do.

3. Thanks! I’m not a super big VIP sigh

4. Nor for me. It really doesn't make sense for it to count -- what if you just bought a bag in January and shortly after got the word your SO is ready? Do you have to wait until July to pick it up?

5. Hi ChaneLisette, I just wanted to let you know that I finally got the call that my SO is in store, ready for pick up. I hope your bag comes soon.

6. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Please share pics when you receive it. ❤️

7. Thanks dear. I’m betting on it not counting otherwise I need to make a trip to Paris in the next two weeks! I don’t live there...

csetcos likes this.
  8. 25CEFEE6-FEFF-405C-9D4C-42B51A1DE79E.jpg
    My Constance SO is here! 8 months. Etain with Orange interior and lining with Rose Gold Hardware. I’m in love

9. This is beyond gorgeous. I would have never thought of Orange lining and stitching. Great choice!!

10. Wow, this is awesome. I am not a fan of orange but I LOVE this!!

11. Nice pairing with rghw

12. it's absolutely gorgeous!

mylilsnowy likes this.
  13. OMG! This is so pretty~ please show us more pics if don’t mind. ;)

ayc likes this.
  14. I was at my boutique past weekend talking to the SM. I had my SO Birkin in Chevre with me and she mentioned that there’s a shortage on Chevre skin so future Chevre order may take a lot longer like 2-3 yrs. Shocked! I was planning to do a Chevre Kelly next. I’m afraid it may take forever now with combo of Chevre+ Kelly. I wonder if it’s really true...

PoppyLadyBird and Nui like this.
  15. OMG this is incredible!! congrats on a stunning SO!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice