Hermes Special Orders - How long did yours take?

1. Ive been waiting since 2016 b25 anemone chèvre and I thought the order was cancelled but apparently it’s still showing in the system. I have given up

Nui, prepster, BBC and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ooohh- that means it’s almost here, if you have given up!!

3. :lol:

prepster likes this.
  4. I hope so! And I can’t put in another SO until my current SO has been fulfilled. I asked so many times

csetcos likes this.
  5. So I guess I’m not the only one I have two SO from 2016 im waiting for a K32 Togo anemone and a K32 Taurillon Clemence Bamboo. What does they told you? Maybe is time to loose any hope ?

6. Funny but (not funny haha) just true indeed. Agonizingly wonderful torture ... this is sounding weird. Hahahaah

csetcos likes this.
  7. Thank you for the info. I love both Kelly’s and Birkin. I use my Kelly’s more for work and my Bs for more casual outings. I actually just bought my Birkin 25 then a week after my SA offered the SO which I was both so surprised and grateful for. She did say when I place my order to forget about it and so when it comes in it’ll be a nice surprise.

8. That’s the advice I was given too - to forget about the bags. But it’s been so hard to do. Haha. My SOs will probably come once I’ve given up on them.

Txoceangirl and csetcos like this.
  9. About 5 1/2 months ... SO SURPRISED!
    B30 Chevre Myzore raisin outside with contrast stitching in rose poupre/ inside rose poupre/ gold hardware

10. Sounds so beautiful I have had a Kelly 28 Raisin chèvre ghw on order for over a year now, so I would love to see photos!

11. Oooooh sounds lovely. would love to see pics when u can.

12. Got offered SO in Oct and just got the call last weekend--so 8 months. SA was off last weekend but going to pick it up this weekend. Cannot contain my excitement! Birkin 30 etain togo / bleu hydra, contrast stitching, palladium hardware.

lala28, hannahsophia, Nui and 9 others like this.
  13. Congratulations!! Please please please post a picture or send me one privately. I have a raisin chevre kelly in order and I would like to see what your dye lot is like.

csetcos likes this.
  14. Oh that sounds amazing! How exciting! Congrats on the bag and the short wait! Would love some pictures if you’re willing. You must be thrilled and over the moon!

csetcos likes this.
  15. Oh, that sounds amazing! Yay! Can’t wait for you to get it and hope you post pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice