Hermes & Sopranos

omg-you guys are my new buds!
i saw it all too!! I also thought the black Kelly was not Carm.
of course i zero'd in on the H shopping bag, said to my husband "She has an Hermes shopping bag!!" He said I recognize it well. I-uh- did not point out her black Kelly. lol (I too have an H fund!) It certainly does help build character and I know you all understand!!!!!

LV_addict said:
Yes, when she walked out of the hotel near the end of the show, she had black Kelly in her hand.:yes: You could see it for a couple minutes!!! I think she also had a Hermes hat (when they were sitting in the cafe she was trying to put it back in the box). I could be wrong though. I will have to watch it again and be on a look out for it!!!:lol:

I noticed that too!!!!
Actually, My husband noticed them first!!
He's like: "Hey! That's an Hermes shopping bag sitting on the chair next to Carmela"... She was trying on the Hermes hat.... and the Next day, "Hey! Carmela's carrying a Kelly bag!!" LOL LOL

(I mean with the money Tony gave her in an LV wallet, Of course she's spend it at Hermes) Carmela has good taste. I want to go to Paris!!!

I wonder if Hermes had to pay for such advertising..

Then Monster-in-Law was on last night, and I couldn't get my eyes off this white bag.. (Looked like a vintage Kelly bag) Jane fonda was carrying..

Did you know that if you have HBO, you have HBO on demand and you can watch any HBO series, movies, shows anytime you want without having to wait for the rerun? no fee..

I didn't know that until my husband told me a month ago!!!! I would wait for the reruns each night!!

I saw that!! Didn't see a kelly though....I did of course catch the orange bag and the comment. In the beginning before she went, her DH Tony gave her a "real Louis Vuitton" wallet filled with lots o' cash!! My dh laughed as he knew he's seen that brand lying around before lol!! That was neat to see Paris like that...

Sorry to dig up an old post.. Just saw the episode last night on Apple TV. Did anyone else notice that the wallet looked unreal because of how much cash was in there? There were 4 bricks but the wallet closed tightly and neatly.