Hermes SNEAKERS anyone?

bbbochap

O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
I am officially inlove with the H sneakers...

when i was in paris, i caught a few ladies wearing them in style paired with their fur coats etc... i vividly remember a lady with patent black H sneakers = they were so gorgeous!!!

pity when i was in the store that time, they didnt have anything nice that caught my eye...

anyone here shares the same love as me - i wld love to see past styles as the SA told me that the designs change every season...

want more enabling - pics... info... please!!! TIA! :biggrin:

I would love some H sneakers...but I have never seen them. I would buy them sight unseen, though, that is how much I love wearing comfortable/stylish shoes!

I saw some nice ones the last time I was at H but they were $780. Granted they were definitely attractive and high-quality but at this point I can't justify spending over $800 w/tax on shoes with an irreplaceable rubber sole.

I have about 50 pairs of Nikes, so maybe it is time to upgrade... the price of these runners aren't so ridiculous considering Nikes can be $200.00+

Here's the picture from Bluefly:

ooh, so that's what they are called - quick shoes? (quite an amusing name, lol)

I called them sneakers, runners in the H store, lol... & i believe there are not many diff kinds of sneakers avail in H...

the ones i was able to see in the H store while in paris (dec) - they were not very stylish to speak...

prices were rather "affordable" considering they were full leather shoes. If i recall correctly - prices started from EUR480 - 550??

one of the style seen was with the H perforated logo at the side - that was the 'cheaper' version & it came in either gold or silver trimming - i almost wanted to get this (for the sake of owning a pair) but my DH felt they look almost non-hermes quality (read: abit cheap looking)

the ones i loved were the style that came with the kinda 3-D H logo at the sides (i believe they are in leather, cut in shape of H) - this were the style spotted on the parisian ladies & i saw one in patent black leather, another one was in dark brown base with gold H logo sides (if i recall accurately)

i am someone that wld never be caught in runners but i am most definitely willing to wear H sneakers now, hahahaha

anyone with more pics - please contribute as i wld love to see what were the past styles produced. TIA! :biggrin:

yum sneakers, i have the exact pair in the picture, so comfy. i love to own the black or brown one. but i didnt tell my animal loving friends that they r made of kangaroo, think they'll freak out.

I've had two pairs of 'quick' shoes - both bought in the sales but having worn them for some years I'd be prepared to pay full price for them because they are so comfortable and hard wearing - the irreplaceable rubber sole put up with hundreds of miles of walking before is showed a scratch and only very slowly wears down - you pay for quality! Hope they bring out soem more in SS 2008.