Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hi, have been on this thread for a while and finally started my H journey a few weeks ago. Looking to purchase more of what I love. Does anyone know if the Hermes Kelly Gourmette Bracelet Rose Gold comes without diamonds? What's the price and possible to get in stores? I understand that the Silver version is available but not sure if silver is worthwhile. Thank you

There’s a rose gold version with 6 tiny diamonds, which retails for around SGD 11,000 (I think)? I don’t think there’s a version with zero diamonds, unless it’s the silver one. I had to wait a long time to get mine, but definitely possible to get them in store - you should ask your SA!

Hi ladies, MBS is very well stocked today due to new season’s launch, although no fine Jewelry in stock lol. For those asking about Constance 18’s prespend, it’s “abit more than 1:1”. Also due to the influx of tourists, my SA says they can’t offer tourists quota bags anymore because they don’t stay here and there’s already not enough bags for every SA’s own regular clients. Just sharing what I asked my SA about hehe.

Hi ladies, MBS is very well stocked today due to new season’s launch, although no fine Jewelry in stock lol. For those asking about Constance 18’s prespend, it’s “abit more than 1:1”. Also due to the influx of tourists, my SA says they can’t offer tourists quota bags anymore because they don’t stay here and there’s already not enough bags for every SA’s own regular clients. Just sharing what I asked my SA about hehe.
Thanks for sharing. Means Constance 18 is not quota bag at MBS but need to deduct prespend of about 1:1 ? Any idea if Constance 18 need to wait very long?

Thanks for sharing. Means Constance 18 is not quota bag at MBS but need to deduct prespend of about 1:1 ? Any idea if Constance 18 need to wait very long?
It has always been a quota bag at MBS. He said if you request for C you cannot request for B/K + since there’s a required spending of more than 1:1 it also makes it a quota bag. Wait time has always been quoted up to 1 year to manage expectations.

If I were to collect my QB today but have already gathered enough prespend for next QB before this, can my SA submit for next QB today? Or need to have some gap of a few weeks or months?

Mind to share how long was your wait for your QB? Very interested to know how long the wait is for Singapore!

I have heard from friends that prespend before your first QB arrived does not qualify for rollover. It is probably case by case basis and the best is to have your QB arrive first, then make the next relevant spends, then, request the next.

I was not aware of a real “cooling period”. Wonder if others have more to share?

Mind to share how long was your wait for your QB? Very interested to know how long the wait is for Singapore!

I have heard from friends that prespend before your first QB arrived does not qualify for rollover. It is probably case by case basis and the best is to have your QB arrive first, then make the next relevant spends, then, request the next.

I was not aware of a real “cooling period”. Wonder if others have more to share?
I didn’t collect my qb that day when I posted the qn. Was asking a hypothetical qn. I was told the spending when waiting for qb can be used for next bag but seem to have heard otherwise from some H customers. I also also told need to wait a while before submitting next qb but I also heard from some H customers that can submit on the day of collection itself.

I didn’t collect my qb that day when I posted the qn. Was asking a hypothetical qn. I was told the spending when waiting for qb can be used for next bag but seem to have heard otherwise from some H customers. I also also told need to wait a while before submitting next qb but I also heard from some H customers that can submit on the day of collection itself.
You can submit another QB but it doesn’t mean the SM will allocate/approve a QB to you anytime soon. The earliest I have heard is 3 months till you get the next QB (depending on the specs).