Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Then comes RTW. Day 1 was Friday, yesterday was Day 2. Now if you’re the sort of customer who can splash $5K on a long cardigan, $3K on a Twillane top, $4K on a dress without blinking an eyelid, sure make that clear to your SA. She probably can tell based on what you wear to the boutique. If you’re not the sort and you only want to buy one tee shirt that’s under $1K, do you think your SA will reserve one slot of her precious Day 1 and 2 appointments for you? I know what category I am in so I never felt offended when I wasn’t notified by my SA. That’s elephant number 3.

THIS! Should be printed out and handed out to a lot of customers. Won't forget my last visit to the Boutique, haven't been there for long, so at first I felt a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people trying to get into the store and were sent away. Luckily my SA was there ( I had not appt. so I prepared for being sent away) but I had to wait. And boy did I have to wait. We arrived at 10:30 or 10.45 and my SA told me, that there was an appointment at 11 o'clock, so I could perhaps come back after her lunch break, which we INITIALLY thought would take too long for us to wait as we had a doctors appt in the afternoon. So she offered us to come back at 12 o'clock, she already does know me and knows, that I need 15 minutes max to decide and pay. This is how I run. fast.
Ok, so we came back at 12 o'clock. SA was still busy with the 11 o'clock customers. So we stood there, waited, ... waited... waited... waited... waited till something around 1 o'clock. Then we decided to sit down, take a drink and watch the scenery.

The scenery was as follows: she was running up and downstairs, bringing shoes and belts and rtw and whatever. Her customers came down to the main floor eventually and the game proceeded. Shoes, again shoes, another belt, a bracelet, a scarf, shoes. We were like " oh boy, this is going to take loooong".
Long story short: we sat there quite long and no customer left the store with a bag during that time(shopping bag was meant) -even the ones who already had an appt and came in or the other ones dropping by asking for an Evelyne or sth like that. None. Finally that couple "ended" their visit, the did not go to the casshier, the did not carry a bag,so at the end of the day, they waste around 2.5 hours (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to let my SA run up and down. Needless to say, that we already were way later than the original offer (after lunch break) was, and that I really felt terrible for my SA. So I speeded my purchase up a little bit, which was surely a nice thing to do, and I am quite happy with my GCSM, but I would appreciated it, not feeling stressed because the customers before me were such.... you know...

Last edited:
THIS! Should be printed out and handed out to a lot of customers. Won't forget my last visit to the Boutique, haven't been there for long, so at first I felt a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people trying to get into the store and were sent away. Luckily my SA was there ( I had not appt. so I prepared for being sent away) but I had to wait. And boy did I have to wait. We arrived at 10:30 or 10.45 and my SA told me, that there was an appointment at 11 o'clock, so I could perhaps come back after her lunch break, which we INITIALLY thought would take too long for us to wait as we had a doctors appt in the afternoon. So she offered us to come back at 12 o'clock, she already does know me and knows, that I need 15 minutes max to decide and pay. This is how I run. fast.
Ok, so we came back at 12 o'clock. SA was still busy with the 11 o'clock customers. So we stood there, waited, ... waited... waited... waited... waited till something around 1 o'clock. Then we decided to sit down, take a drink and watch the scenery.

The scenery was as follows: she was running up and downstairs, bringing shoes and belts and rtw and whatever. Her customers came down to the main floor eventually and the game proceeded. Shoes, again shoes, another belt, a bracelet, a scarf, shoes. We were like " oh boy, this is going to take loooong".
Long story short: we sat there quite long and no customer left the store with a bag during that time(shopping bag was meant) -even the ones who already had an appt and came in or the other ones dropping by asking for an Evelyne or sth like that. None. Finally that couple "ended" their visit, the did not go to the casshier, the did not carry a bag,so at the end of the day, they waste around 2.5 hours (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to let my SA run up and down. Needless to say, that we already were way later than the original offer (after lunch break) was, and that I really felt terrible for my SA. So I speeded my purchase up a little bit, which was surely a nice thing to do, and I am quite happy with my GCSM, but I would appreciated it, not feeling stressed because the customers before me were such.... you know...
2.5hrs of shopping but didn’t buy anything?

Or maybe it was shipped to their hotel room?

2.5hrs of shopping but didn’t buy anything?

Or maybe it was shipped to their hotel room?
no, bc normally the SA accompanies their customers to the door. In that case she just turned around and left them, which is extremely unusual for her. She was sort of stressed out, too. Didn't say a word, but she was clearly frustrated - I would have been, too! Additional to that- locals. You could hear it in the dialect, one episode took place right next to us (men's shoes) and it was painful to watch, tbh. So I am pretty sure the didn't buy anything or ordered something.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: snow23 and kura
no, bc normally the SA accompanies their customers to the door. In that case she just turned around and left them, which is extremely unusual for her. She was sort of stressed out, too. Didn't say a word, but she was clearly frustrated - I would have been, too! Additional to that- locals. You could hear it in the dialect, one episode took place right next to us (men's shoes) and it was painful to watch, tbh. So I am pretty sure the didn't buy anything or ordered something.
Why would such customers want to waste their own time like that….seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: millivanilli
Sounds like they just shopped around and want to get a bag on the day itself.

Hi ladies, wondering isit tough to get a Constance slim in boutique?

Just wondering should i not bother and get from reseller like T1 luxury?

Thanks!

If you've been a regular client, shouldn't be tough. I was offered to put on wait list previously for either Constance slim, CTG or KTG, I chosen CTG and got it after waiting 1 month plus.

Omg. That's terrible, wonder how could someone do that not feeling guilty? Personally I felt sorry when I try on something and rejected it cause it doesn't look as good as how I imagined it will look.

Omg. That's terrible, wonder how could someone do that not feeling guilty? Personally I felt sorry when I try on something and rejected it cause it doesn't look as good as how I imagined it will look.

Hmm Maybe they had the impression that can get the BKC that day if they spend a lot of money ?
To be honest, many ppl have the idea that Singapore Hermes system is fair -ie if you spend a certain amount of money ie maybe 20K/30 k , you’ll def get the bag. That’s why some tourists come to Singapore to ‘try their luck’. And demand for a bag - so that customer might have been demanding for a bag and told SA that they’ll only buy the items if they get a bag that day ?
i believe in other countries like Australia / Canada / China, it’s so difficult to get a bag that there’s no guarantee even after spending 2-1/3-1/4-1 etc

• Thanks
Reactions: millivanilli
Oh dear.. I f

Oh dear.. I feel bad for your SA. My SA told me they can have only a limited number of appointments each day. Hence, I can understand why each appointment is important to them on launch of new RTW.