Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
IMG_2035.jpeg
My latest bag purchase from Hermes at Liat Tower - Black Bolide 27 in Epsom with GHW. :smile:

I was there actually to exchange a gift ( Husband gifted me a navy blue calvi - I went down to change it to a black one). The SA was super friendly and asked me whether I'm keen on any bags, so I told her I have been thinking of a Bolide 27. Then she went into the back room and after like 20 minutes, she came back with the box, and went onto cut away the plastic wrapping even before asking me or telling me the colour ( I was thinking...what if I said I don't want the bag after she cut away the plastic wrapping?!? not nice to reject the bag at that point right? )

But I saw the bag and I like it straightaway. The combination of black epsom and gold hardware is really classy.

I have three H bags - The Garden Party 36 for work (big enough for the MacBook and A4 size documents, black to match all my work clothes, purchased at Liat too), the Lindy 26 for casual weekends (can be carried on the shoulder, can fit a small water bottle and a reusable shopping bag, purchased at Hermes Changi T3), the Bolide 27 for more formal occasions, or when I just need my essentials. ( Just enough for my wallet/phone/keys and a small cosmetic pouch. Also I realise this is the smallest size bag I can handle - any smaller, can't fit all my stuff!)

I am quite a minimalist - with this newest Bolide added to my collection, I think I am done with bags. :smile:

Hi, just wondering if anyone in this group has experience in changing SAs within the same store ? I find that my SA has been less attentive nowadays , not sure if probably I have spent significantly less. I have not found many items that I really wanted over the past year. At the same time , I feel service consistency is also very important given that Hermes relationship isn’t build on a short term basis. Wanted to know how common is changing SA within the same store and it is something that is frowned upon? My logic tells me I shouldn’t but I really don’t enjoy my shopping with the SA anymore and going to another store isn’t an option at this point .

View attachment 5048407
My latest bag purchase from Hermes at Liat Tower - Black Bolide 27 in Epsom with GHW. :smile:

I was there actually to exchange a gift ( Husband gifted me a navy blue calvi - I went down to change it to a black one). The SA was super friendly and asked me whether I'm keen on any bags, so I told her I have been thinking of a Bolide 27. Then she went into the back room and after like 20 minutes, she came back with the box, and went onto cut away the plastic wrapping even before asking me or telling me the colour ( I was thinking...what if I said I don't want the bag after she cut away the plastic wrapping?!? not nice to reject the bag at that point right? )

But I saw the bag and I like it straightaway. The combination of black epsom and gold hardware is really classy.

I have three H bags - The Garden Party 36 for work (big enough for the MacBook and A4 size documents, black to match all my work clothes, purchased at Liat too), the Lindy 26 for casual weekends (can be carried on the shoulder, can fit a small water bottle and a reusable shopping bag, purchased at Hermes Changi T3), the Bolide 27 for more formal occasions, or when I just need my essentials. ( Just enough for my wallet/phone/keys and a small cosmetic pouch. Also I realise this is the smallest size bag I can handle - any smaller, can't fit all my stuff!)

I am quite a minimalist - with this newest Bolide added to my collection, I think I am done with bags. :smile:

What a beautiful collection! If you're a minimalist, then I think you've made great purchases! I especially am a fan of Lindys, haha!

Reactions: kab77
Hi ladies, would love to get your input on when to bring up the quota bag topic with SA when nearing the 1:1 spend. My SA brought it up at the start of our relationship but we haven’t talked about it since then... which is fine cos there were a lot of other stuff I was interested in anyway.

Do you just continue to spend and wait for them to ask for a wish list? Is that how it works? also when they ask for the wish list is that an official request for a quota bag?