Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Just wondering if anyone is still buying bags from resellers? I noticed a 4-5k increase in reseller prices for B and K in neutral colors for the smaller sizes compared to earlier this year. I really wanted to get something but the high prices now is a serious damper..
Yes, I went to a reseller recently and the reseller mentioned that prices are bullish at the moment. But bags are still flying off shelves at their shops.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I thinks it’s also perpetuated by the fact that people in Singapore can’t travel at the money. So they spend their money on designer goods instead. I was told business in the boutiques is brisk. Not just Hermes, other luxury brands are enjoying great business.

can I ask you opinions on black vs etoupe for a b25? I was initially thinking black for b25(can use for both day and night) and etoupe for a b30 (as black is too formal/heavy for a b30). But now I have the opportunity to get an etoupe b25, can’t decide what to do. Thanks so much in advance.
Etoupe is a great neural and 25 is a great size :smile: If you can get it now I think you should get it if you like the color. then get the black later on.

Reactions: sunnypiglet1706
Reseller prices are crazy at the moment. Maybe because supply is a bit more limited due to restrictions on travel.
I thinks it’s also perpetuated by the fact that people in Singapore can’t travel at the money. So they spend their money on designer goods instead. I was told business in the boutiques is brisk. Not just Hermes, other luxury brands are enjoying great business.
Probably a bit OT, but the same is true for reseller prices in Europe. Crazy. 16.000 EUR for neutral color Togo Kelly in 32 and more.

Reactions: Daosabao