Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hello my fellow SG H lovers, I recently got my first kelly in togo direct from the local boutique but after I got home, I noticed some fine cracks on the leather. I have sent the same pics to my SA but she said can’t really tell from the pics so I’ll be meeting her next wk with the bag.

I would like to ask if anyone else had the same issue with a brand new bag in Togo? Would appreciate if someone can chime in how would hermes handle this if it’s deemed “defective”? TIA!

B0026DDC-E6F6-4E9E-984D-7BF23F8F378D.jpeg

976CA6B4-4019-4185-B26B-58E3941EF079.jpeg

Hello my fellow SG H lovers, I recently got my first kelly in togo direct from the local boutique but after I got home, I noticed some fine cracks on the leather. I have sent the same pics to my SA but she said can’t really tell from the pics so I’ll be meeting her next wk with the bag.

I would like to ask if anyone else had the same issue with a brand new bag in Togo? Would appreciate if someone can chime in how would hermes handle this if it’s deemed “defective”? TIA!

View attachment 4851874

View attachment 4851875
I have this “cracking” issue on my picotin handles as well in the Maurice leather but not on Clemence . Have not brought it to store

View attachment 4851874

View attachment 4851875
I cant tell actually