Hermes Singapore tPF Meet

^ Of course you're welcomed!

MrsS, this idea came from you in fact. I would love to meet you ladies.

Kou, I wanna meet you again!! We can have another one in Feb.

Wongnumber, which date is good for you? How about post X'mas?

LOL, Queenie. That casual PM exchange we had? I don't have a good memory, and I mean it. I hardly remember what I ate or wore yesterday!

Post Xmas is a good idea ... I have relatives from the UK here with me, and they will be leaving on the first week of Jan. So, I'm good from the week commencing 8th Jan.

wong, look forward to meeting you ... hope you can find time away from your busy renovation schedule to meet us

LOL, Queenie. That casual PM exchange we had? I don't have a good memory, and I mean it. I hardly remember what I ate or wore yesterday!

Post Xmas is a good idea ... I have relatives from the UK here with me, and they will be leaving on the first week of Jan. So, I'm good from the week commencing 8th Jan.

wong, look forward to meeting you ... hope you can find time away from your busy renovation schedule to meet us

MrsS and Queenie, anytime from second week jan should work for me, thanks.

I have a break from the builders today (waiting for granite and marble to be cut and polished) and I can't tell you what a relief it is. It's still no picnic though.

I moved back in yesterday since the worst was over. Well, I forgot how allergic I am. Last night I went to dinner at Blu and didn't realise until the end of the evening (when I went to the restroom) that I had these lovely bloodshot eyes (reaction to dust and plaster fumes) to match my red Miu Miu dress! Talk about accessorising.:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

^^Kou, I must meet you in Feb! To make your trip here purposeful (I know it's to spend time with your fiance), fix some job interviews?:yes:

MrsS, I would love to use the two weeks for interviews as well. However, so far I've had no luck in getting any interviews. It appears that the moment they see my age, they changed their minds. I've been told that late-20s is considered too old in Asia.

Either way, it'd be great to meet up!!!

^ Of course you're welcomed!

MrsS, this idea came from you in fact. I would love to meet you ladies.

Kou, I wanna meet you again!! We can have another one in Feb.

Wongnumber, which date is good for you? How about post X'mas?

Yay! Let's meet up!! it'd be nice if I have an H bag to bring me to Singapore by that time ... Either way, definitely meet up~~ This is exciting!:nuts:

Ladies, is this a Hermes-only meet? ;)
Over in general discussion we're trying to get a general tPF Singapore meeting going so maybe if you guys don't mind we could combine?

Dear ladies,

I'm very keen to join in the Fun! But I need to know the time and date....as I need to work hence only available on weeknights. Weekend is possible too but will need to seek approval from DH :P

:jammin: :yahoo: :jammin: *My camel eyelashes just make my eyes bigger!!! DH loves them!! :roflmfao: