Hermes Singapore tPF Meet

I can fly in on the weekend of October 21-22. I live in Thailand but Liat is my homestore.

The Regent has a very nice High Tea Buffet on weekends and the space has just reopened after a renovation. Thoughts?

Also, perhaps we should announce that we are making plans for a meet in the Singapore shopping thread as many may want to join in but may not subscribe to this or see this. I will reach out to a few Singaporean member friends by PM as well.

I agree, Regent has pretty good High Tea Buffet [emoji106] My home store is at Liat too [emoji847] Let's keep our fingers crossed we can set a meet-up soon!

Reactions: Oryx816
A morning brunch on 14 or 15 Oct maybe? Oryx, are you able to change your visit dates?

I'm also free this Sunday if anyone is up for a last-minute meet. And Tuesday I'm going to Taka H in the afternoon.

It’s not so easy to be able to participate in a meetup. There are criteria to meet like you need 500 posts or something in tpf, for security reasons
Under that criteria, which time of application I can not recall, I would have qualified under my old account. I was posting for YEARS here in the early 2000s. But I preferred to remain anonymous. I remember seeing the ladies in Singapore gathering with a slight envy and I think I saw one of them at H in Taka after 😁