Hermes Simone and Sacabar bags- Love or pass?

I saw it in the shop last month. It’s a v pretty bag. But only if u carry it like the model on runway. So If u only carry it to a lunch and then go home. Then it’s pretty nice.

U can also carry it on your shoulder but because of the strap position. It looks super awkward.

Reactions: Incalifornia7
I don’t know the name of this bag and I forgot to ask when I was at Madison. But I don’t recall seeing this bag in the store before even though it was featured in the 2019 runway show. They have one of these bags on display, black flap / white body / ombré lizard pocket at Madison. I was able to try it on and liked how it looked. The strap is not detachable but is adjustable so it can be worn as a shoulder bag or cross body. It’s quite slim so didn’t feel bulky when I had it crossbody. My SA wasn’t sure what other color combos it was coming in. It’s only in the one size as seen in the 2019 runway show. Sorry I make a terrible reporter as I also forgot to take pics.

FC3B6A19-C8EE-4126-99AC-1F366FD021BF.jpeg

I saw this bag on display in Paris and agree, it's really interesting. It's got the sellier vibe without being a Kelly; it's modern, sleek. I think it's small enough that banging the corners won't be too much of an issue...could be really stunning in exotics.....
I have a black sacabar in size 24 and i love it more than any other bag in my collection! It’s so beautiful and extremely under the radar. I’ve had it for a couple of years now, but my heart still accelerates when I see it:smile:

I have a black sacabar in size 24 and i love it more than any other bag in my collection! It’s so beautiful and extremely under the radar. I’ve had it for a couple of years now, but my heart still accelerates when I see it:smile:
It doesn’t sound like many of the sacabar 24 made it into the stores when it was first released so it’s nice to see more of them being released now. Maybe this is a sign that supplies of bags will be normalizing this year after 2 years of low stocks.

I have the Simone and love it. I think it’s very cute. However, I have to admit, it sits in a very awkward position when I carry it on my shoulder. I’m petite enough that I can wear it cross body.
Hi, I like the Simone and have seen very few IRL photos of people wearing it - nothing on YT and not much on the 'Gram. Do you have any photos of you wearing it? I'm 160cm tall and was wondering if I could get away with crossbody or over-the-shoulder too? Thanks

Reactions: Pivoine66
Beautiful variation of the bag, many congratulations
Thank you. I’ve used it several times and love how light it is and that I can use it crossbody. The flap and locking mechanism are very easy to open and close on the fly. It also fits quite a bit without looking stuffed. I’m very happy with it and think it’s very functional.

• Love
Reactions: papertiger