Hermes Silk'in wallet

I LOVE this wallet. Unfortunately not on the H site in Australia (plus it would be ridiculously priced). Will keep a watch on ebay and the usual resellers.
When I was visiting the Sydney store earlier this year they had quite a Silk'ins there, mostly the smaller size. They had lots of silk and leather combinations. It might be worthwhile giving the store a ring to see if they still stock them.

I've been using long silk'in wallet in etoupe ever since last Christmas and it's still in perfect condition inside and outside. It's simply amazing.
Actually I was worried the silk might get ruined soon so I tried using one of my old wallet after a month or so. But then I found myself so much used to the soft silk lining, I just couldn't stand the leather cc slots that doesn't slide my cards out like heaven!
I highly recommend this wallet, I think it's the best deal you can get from H.
My DH told me he couldn't understand why this special version of wallet is SO CHEAP compared to their normal leather wallets. He said they should charge more! You know you don't get that much from DHs! ;)

When I was visiting the Sydney store earlier this year they had quite a Silk'ins there, mostly the smaller size. They had lots of silk and leather combinations.
They don't have any. For some reason they don't seem to be replenishing the Silk'ins. They never had a long one in - I'll be the first to get one if they do!

Where/how do you store your bills in the small size? I only see space for credit cards and coins.

I store notes/ bills in the change compartment or in one of the card pockets, this works fine.

S'Mom, I do remember reading on another thread about these wallets that they only come in epsom due to a stiff leather being necessary because of the silk interior. Someone else might be able to confirm but that's my understanding.

hi this is the one I just got today - vert olive epsom with orange dip dye:
30ixj00.jpg

I have been using the LV small zip around wallet and could not wait to switch to a much bigger one where I can unfold all my bills so that I no longer confuse $1 with $20 bill and all the other currencies that I have to carry in my oversea trips :smile:
(I once tipped a bellboy RMB$300 because I though it was HKD$30)

For those that are interested in one, there is still one avaialable in bourgainville in the beverly hills store but you need to ask the right SA to get your hands on it.

hi this is the one I just got today - vert olive epsom with orange dip dye:
30ixj00.jpg

For those that are interested in one, there is still one avaialable in bourgainville in the beverly hills store but you need to ask the right SA to get your hands on it.

Fabulous wallet!

Mine is in bougainvillea, it's such a cheerful and vibrant colour.