Hermes Showers!

shopmom411 said:
Oh I'd be a very bad girl with an Hermes CC....no...no...no

It's bad enough I've got that dang NM cc where you get those blasted POINTS!

I have a NM card but I hadn't used it yet. I hadn't a chance to read the instructions and terms and I'm making excuses to not do that. I know I'll start charging away (and regretting) if I figure out the mechanism and terms.

I want Hermes credit card, that way I won't feel so bad for my H impulse buys knowing that they can accumulate points toward more H goodies.:yes:

And we have.....GINA_P to ADD to our list with a purchase today of a 32cm Black Box HAC with Pall/Hw!

Good God I'm going to have to update this thing sooner than I thought!

last weekend i called and no answer. i confirmed it was closed with a fellow hermes addict friend....dh is thrilled - says it's the best week of his life - lol.....i'll def. let you know if i come down - but fathers day weekend and all - i'll just have to waiy for the grand opening next week......poo.

^^Oh yes, it's father's day this weekend, isn't it? All I know is, don't go for yum-cha this Sunday, LOL! Don't ask me why but every Father's day, all yum-cha places are packed. And it's usually around the time I feel like yum-cha too, for some strange reason.:hysteric:

Ooh, can't wait till the new store grand opening. I read an older thread of yours that there will be a craftsman on site? What a wonderful day you'll have!:yahoo:

shopmom411 said:
In the face of the Hermes Showers we're experiencing this week, I can not for the life of me remember all the beauties that have been purchase and/or received by everyone. So I thought I'd compile a little list just so we can keep track....and plus I'd rather not do any work right now since I'm a little P'd off at one of our employees and need a BREAK!

So, this is what I've come up with and it includes accessories too!
(please add to it 'cause I know I'm missing stuff....)

Orchids: 35cm Rouge Vif Chevre Birkin, 35cm Vert Anis Togo Birkin
Nathansgirl: Fushia Ostrich Bern Wallet
Dressage Queen: 32cm Blue Roi Chevre Kelly
Japster: Vintage Meile Croc Kelly, 35cm Rouge Garance Birkin
Croissant: 35cm Black Togo Birkin
LaVan: 25cm Prune (but we like Aubergine better) Mysore Kelly
Shopmom: Vintage Cocoan (?) Croc Kelly, Gloves, Scarfs (Palefroi & Pavement)
Pinkish Love: Rouge H Crock Birkin
Amkur: Blue Jean JPG Birkin
Hermeslady: Carpe Diem Pillow
Ladystara: Scarf (Doigts de Fee)

This is a lot of stuff, guys! Who and what did I forget?:flowers:

My Black Birkin is Clemence! :P

OH...
And I also purchased a Collier De chien belt- gold hardware and the color is Ebene Maroon or something (the darkest brown) I'm sorry, I'm not good with remembering all these nmaes. I'll get there, though!!
Here's a pic:
229758602_51cdc2f0e2_o.jpg

And here's a pic of my NEWLY INITIALED BIRKIN!:
229747903_c6f050e80b_o.jpg

PS The plastic cover and the lighting maks it hard to see the Hermes Paris on the gold part of the strap- just wanted to assure everybody that its there! :yes:

Beautiful, Croissant! I'm sure you are sooooo excited to have your baby!

So...I'll be fixing Croissant's bag and ADDING a belt AND adding HarleyNemma's Bern plus more on page 5. WOWZA! WHATA WEEK!

My gloves came in but I think I'm going to exchange them for either a different style (not sure yet) OR an H-Hour Stainless watch with leather strap. Don't know which yet!