Hermes Showers!

shopmom411 said:
Hey, YEAH, Kou! What's up? Spill the beans and come clean!

Eh? I ended up not getting anything because after a few days of contemplation, I realized I was getting something for the sake of getting something (i.e. feeling depressed since none of my dream bags are here and need something to distract me) so I told my SA that I don't feel comfy with buying something outside of my "focus list" at the moment. She said okay but then I got talked into buying 2 Collier de Chien bracelets *falls over* ... but that won't be til next year soooo it's still subject to change

Jag.. congratulations on your new agenda.. its gorgeous :smile:

Kou..I know what you mean.. When u leave the boutique with something that was not in your "want" list.. it is depressing!!

Thank you pinkish!

And Kou, I am really proud of you!!! Good for you! Stick to your "want" list and you won't have any regrets! And trust me, your SA will be much more motivated to get you what you truly want!

londondolly said:
:nuts: looks like a bonus week from Hermes! I guess I can add my new darling here too?? :P

My 35cm Blue Jean Togo Birkin!

Attachments

• DSC06270.JPG
    DSC06270.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC06271.JPG
    DSC06271.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC06272.JPG
    DSC06272.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC06273.JPG
    DSC06273.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 34
jag said:
Thank you pinkish!

And Kou, I am really proud of you!!! Good for you! Stick to your "want" list and you won't have any regrets! And trust me, your SA will be much more motivated to get you what you truly want!

Thank you, Jag!! It was hard to say no but at least now I saved myseld some major dough that I can use toward the collier de chien bracelets and any future bags. Now THOSE I definitely want:yahoo:

pinkish_love said:
Jag.. congratulations on your new agenda.. its gorgeous :smile:

Kou..I know what you mean.. When u leave the boutique with something that was not in your "want" list.. it is depressing!!

I know that feeling all too well! But thank goodness I am finally warming up to my "saying no" skills:P