Hermes Showers!

1. In the face of the Hermes Showers we're experiencing this week, I can not for the life of me remember all the beauties that have been purchase and/or received by everyone. So I thought I'd compile a little list just so we can keep track....and plus I'd rather not do any work right now since I'm a little P'd off at one of our employees and need a BREAK!

So, this is what I've come up with and it includes accessories too!
    (please add to it 'cause I know I'm missing stuff....)

Orchids: 35cm Rouge Vif Chevre Birkin, 35cm Vert Anis Togo Birkin
    Nathansgirl: Fushia Ostrich Bern Wallet
    Dressage Queen: 32cm Blue Roi Chevre Kelly
    Japster: Vintage Meile Croc Kelly, 35cm Rouge Garance Birkin
    Croissant: 35cm Black Togo Birkin
    LaVan: 25cm Prune (but we like Aubergine better) Mysore Kelly
    Shopmom: Vintage Cocoan (?) Croc Kelly, Gloves, Scarfs (Palefroi & Pavement)
    Pinkish Love: Rouge H Crock Birkin
    Amkur: Blue Jean JPG Birkin
    Hermeslady: Carpe Diem Pillow
    Ladystara: Scarf (Doigts de Fee)

This is a lot of stuff, guys! Who and what did I forget?:flowers:

2. Thanks shopmom for the list!

- you crack me up with aubergine lol!

LaVan: 25cm Prune (but we like Aubergine better) Mysore Kelly, dark grey alpaca poncho, 2 scarves close to aubergine color (which I also bought in Luxembourg)

3. Thanks Shopmom for this list; my head was spinning from all the new acquisitions this week and couldn't keep them all straight--seriously, I cannot believe the deluge! It's awesome!

4. wow-you're good!

5. Oops, I'm sorry LaVan I forgot your glorious poncho....which scarves did you get???? I LOVE seeing pics of scarves...can you post them?

6. WAIT! We also have:

LOLO: Scarf (or five!) - "Mosaique"

Spill, Lolo....what are the other scarves???????

7. coco-nut: 37cm Rouge H Bolide, in ardennes/gold (1991)

just arrived today!

8. Wow! Look at all the birkins on that list! :yahoo:

9. of course, late last week...
    coco-nut: 31cm Chocolate Trim, in clemence/gold

10. Woohoo, Coconut!!! Pics please???? Would love to see Rouge H in Ardennes.....

11. Woa! AND a Trim? You've been busy, girl!!!!!

12. Oh shopmom, it's just a little scarf rave; I think they were (but I will have to check because they are being sent to the UK not to Africa so I won't see them til I fetch them):

Jumping (blue/brown colourway)
    Reprise ( royal blue)
    Mosaique
    Les promenades
    Charreada
    Grands Apparats
    L'arriere main (horses bums - yippee)
    Meutes
    L'harnaise a l'Anglaise
    Brides de Gala
    Meutes
    La Chasse A tir (in teal)
    Les robes (blue)

I will have to be honest and admit there are I think another 2 more but I can't remember what they are. Some of these are repeats for me ie I already have them in a different colourway; a few are not mint so can be used near horses. But remember! most importantly I don't have a single Hermes bag. Not one.
    OMG that's 15 scarves. What a brazen hussy. Will post pics of the more interesting designs/colourways after the Fetching Trip.:graucho:

13. Shopmom, not only are you bad for encouraging me to shop, but you're bad to have made me count the bloody things! I actually had no idea... thought it was maybe 8 or 9.

14. Wow! Amazing list...thank you shopmom!

Coco-nut good for you!

I am sooo happy for everyone. I need to go study the list.

If you all get a chance...don't forget to add pics to the members' list for reference...with little deatils about the bags/accessories

15. No bag purchase for me (still waiting patiently :girlsigh: ).

BUT - PHH surprised me with a twilly and a pocket square on his return from a business trip :yahoo: . So you can add a Tohu Bohu twilly and a Les Triplet pocket square to the Hermes Showers! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice