Hermes Shanghai

ueynah

H Fanatic
O.G.
Feb 26, 2009
Hi

Just want to share with everyone some photos of Hermes Shanghai. I was there about 2 weeks ago. Like everything high end in Shanghai, the prices of H in China are also out of this world. China has a VAT system of 17% with no VAT refund of any sort.

The store did show two display models of Kelly 28 and Birkin 30 (the most popular sizes in Asia). The SAs reassured me that the prices were just slightly higher than Paris (!?)... yes, by about 30% at least...if that is what they meant :wtf:

The store, as always, is gorgeous with a nice selection of leather goods (gorgeous window display of picotins), Jypsiere, Bolide, Herbag, Steve and etc.

Attachments

• IMAG0372.jpg
    IMAG0372.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 2,157
  • IMAG0374.jpg
    IMAG0374.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 2,079
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
my friend was there Nov 08, walked in to the shop, asked to be put on the waiting list, and they gladly accommodate, and he waitlist for 3 birkins

Adorable!

attachment.php

Hermes in China is expensive. My coll in Shanghai office usually buy luxury goods in Hong Kong whenever they are there for business trip. They said they get much better price and services in Hong Kong.

Does anyone have experience in the Shanghai stores recently? How hard is it to get a b in shanghai these days? I feel like a lot of the local wealthy chinese might try to buy their bags while they are traveling due to the price difference. I'm in shanghai very frequently but haven't been to any of the H stores there yet.

Does anyone have experience in the Shanghai stores recently? How hard is it to get a b in shanghai these days? I feel like a lot of the local wealthy chinese might try to buy their bags while they are traveling due to the price difference. I'm in shanghai very frequently but haven't been to any of the H stores there yet.

Visited 2 H stores during my business trip to Shanghai on 2nd July, but didn't ask the availability of B.

Plaza 66
Lindy 30 Gold Clemence
Lindy 30 Orange Clemence
Bolide 31 Gold Clemence
Bolide 31 Blue Jean Clemence
SO Kelly 22 Turquoise Togo
Berline 28 Blue Sapphire
Mini Berline Blue Sapphire
Mini Berline Soufre
Double Sens, Jypsiere, Evelyne (forgot size & color)
Herbag Zip 39 Bambou
Herbag Zip 39 Rubis
Garden Party 30 x 2 , 36 x 2

IFC
Toolbox 20 x 2 , 26 x 1
Bolide 31 x 2
Herbag Zip 39
Smart pouch
Mini Convoyeur
Jypsiere Blue Jean
Victoria Black & Etoupe

Visited 2 H stores during my business trip to Shanghai on 2nd July, but didn't ask the availability of B.

Plaza 66
Lindy 30 Gold Clemence
Lindy 30 Orange Clemence
Bolide 31 Gold Clemence
Bolide 31 Blue Jean Clemence
SO Kelly 22 Turquoise Togo
Berline 28 Blue Sapphire
Mini Berline Blue Sapphire
Mini Berline Soufre
Double Sens, Jypsiere, Evelyne (forgot size & color)
Herbag Zip 39 Bambou
Herbag Zip 39 Rubis
Garden Party 30 x 2 , 36 x 2

IFC
Toolbox 20 x 2 , 26 x 1
Bolide 31 x 2
Herbag Zip 39
Smart pouch
Mini Convoyeur
Jypsiere Blue Jean
Victoria Black & Etoupe

quite a good selection, but i do agree with others that i think h is more expensive in china

Thanks! Seems like it will be more expensive but wondering if it will still be cheaper than buying new from a reseller. Looks like a nice selection though! Will stop by on my next trip!