Hermes Secret Santa Gift Reveal!!!

I sent my package today so to my secret Santa recipient ...

The DHL man will deliver it early next week and that's from moi!!!! You can open it already!!!

Also, I tried to put some Swiss chocolates but DHL said it is not allowed to ship chocolates now to the US ... what????????? Sorry, no chocolates then.

LOL KB lucky you with a HOT one!! My Fed Ex guy isn't 'hot' thankfully as he chases my car down in the local shopping center to deliver to me...and dh was with me and did NOT think much of that lol! Oh well...

My Fed-Ex guy looks like Bea Arthur and yet I find that oddly.......sexy.

OMG!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Geesh, you really know how to crack me up, Elana! BEA ARTHUR!!!!!

Still waiting for part of my Secret Santa's gift to arrive in the mail!!!! Then it's wrap, wrap and OFF it'll go..........hope she likes it.....sitting on pins and needles until she gets it.......................:shame:

Who is Bea Arthur?

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!! You haven't seen The Golden Girls? Blasphemy I tell you.:lecture:
aa_1_b.JPG

And just for that I am not buying you this Golden Girls pillowcase
eBay: Golden Girls Brand New Pillowcase NEW (item 230061535936 end time Dec-07-06 19:08:07 PST)

Bea Arthur???!!! OMG. Too funny.

Mine will be off in the mail tomorrow. AND no waiting until the 25th. Seriously - I am so impatient. It will be fun to read about these as people unwrap. THIS IS SO FUN!