Hermes Secret Santa Exchange 2006

This is SO MUCH FUN!!

The Elfster service is marvelous! I love asking people questions and reading their answers. And I really feel as if we'll all get to know each other better through this. I urge everyone who's eligible to participate. And if you're not eligible, start posting like crazy until you are!

I know I don't qualify but as someone who is involved with many charities I thought I might suggest that with all this generosity you all might want to donate whatever money is collected to very needy children especially at Christmas time. Everyone on this forum is so very blessed by what they have and yet so many families cannot afford food let alone gifts at this time of year. Just thought I would put this out there, thanks!
Z

help! I'm a bit stupid with elfster! I received this requests about my favorite blah, blah, blah! I want to ask questions too but it asks for the names of the members.

Do I just choose which name?

Thanks!

I know I don't qualify but as someone who is involved with many charities I thought I might suggest that with all this generosity you all might want to donate whatever money is collected to very needy children especially at Christmas time. Everyone on this forum is so very blessed by what they have and yet so many families cannot afford food let alone gifts at this time of year. Just thought I would put this out there, thanks!
Z

z,
while i do think your reminder to think of those less forturnate is well-timed heading into the holidays, this exchange is just some holiday fun and conviviality and i don't see any reason to redirect this small amount away from a little somthing for one of our cyber-friends. i'd be shocked if the kind, caring participants in this board weren't already very involved in charitable endeavors -- we just don't talk about it here.

JMHO

help! I'm a bit stupid with elfster! I received this requests about my favorite blah, blah, blah! I want to ask questions too but it asks for the names of the members.
Do I just choose which name?

After you answered the question, it was just allowing you to ask a question to someone else if you wanted to.

I will be drawing names around the 28th, but everyone is welcome to ask anyone questions annoymously to get used to the system. I asked several of you different questions already just to introduce you to the system a little.