Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

Don’t feel bad. I’ve been a client at another store for a while and am into the six figure spend over the last however many years with consistent spending and I’ve never received any cards or envelopes. During the pandemic there was one year where I had 0 Birkin or kelly offer. It happens. If you’re looking to feel special after spending on luxury, look elsewhere like Tiffany co or vca.

Don’t feel bad. I’ve been a client at another store for a while and am into the six figure spend over the last however many years with consistent spending and I’ve never received any cards or envelopes. During the pandemic there was one year where I had 0 Birkin or kelly offer. It happens. If you’re looking to feel special after spending on luxury, look elsewhere like Tiffany co or vca.
Agree! Love the true luxury experience at Van Cleef.

Honestly I feel similarly. I don’t need the extras but was very much hoping for a b30 or b25. I’ve been shopping since Oct 2021 and nothing has materialized. I have (or believed I had) a good relationship with my SA. They would text when items I asked for came in and I would shop monthly. I keep reading you need to spend x dollars, oh wait you don’t need to keep track how much you spend, just keep spending, wait it’s not about spend etc. I think I’m done as well. I’ve even asked for a garden party or bólide and nothing ever is available. I guess I’m pushed into resellers now.

Honestly I feel similarly. I don’t need the extras but was very much hoping for a b30 or b25. I’ve been shopping since Oct 2021 and nothing has materialized. I have (or believed I had) a good relationship with my SA. They would text when items I asked for came in and I would shop monthly. I keep reading you need to spend x dollars, oh wait you don’t need to keep track how much you spend, just keep spending, wait it’s not about spend etc. I think I’m done as well. I’ve even asked for a garden party or bólide and nothing ever is available. I guess I’m pushed into resellers now.
Have you made it clear to your SA that you wanted a QB - and has he/she noted your wish list?

Another plus one. I bought less than $2000 from Tiffany recently and the experience was so beautiful. I honestly think H is a bit overwhelmed right now. Don’t blame them. Record new interest and they need to get caught up from a customer experience perspective.

Reactions: SDC2003
Have you made it clear to your SA that you wanted a QB - and has he/she noted your wish list?

Yes I have. I started this conversation when I began. I told her I love darks, neutrals, pinks really any color I just love the shape of the Birkin. We spoke a couple more times about it but nothing ever came in. Then it was never brought up again but I kept shopping monthly with no mention. After many months I started inquiring about garden party or bolides and those too never came in.

Yes I have. I started this conversation when I began. I told her I love darks, neutrals, pinks really any color I just love the shape of the Birkin. We spoke a couple more times about it but nothing ever came in. Then it was never brought up again but I kept shopping monthly with no mention. After many months I started inquiring about garden party or bolides and those too never came in.
You need to ask her again about when to expect your first quota bag - the Birkin.
Forget about the other non QB for now and make sure to ask - text or whatever. Since you’ve been waiting so long already - please do not give up and keep asking!!

Another plus one. I bought less than $2000 from Tiffany recently and the experience was so beautiful. I honestly think H is a bit overwhelmed right now. Don’t blame them. Record new interest and they need to get caught up from a customer experience perspective.
Tiffany co service is excellent and has always been this way. Re H I think the pandemic made things a lot worse. The sas are not just a bit but very overwhelmed atb. I can’t say though that prepandemic H excelled at client service like Tiffany or vca. Or even Dior. These brands keep tabs on birthday and send perks and appreciation at Christmas lunar new year etc. not H. I don’t fault my sa nor the boutique entirely. If red envelopes and other perks are limited and their time is limited then the expectation is to spend time on those clients who spend more. But there is something to be also said about clients who are consistent spenders and long time clients. It seems like some of the clients who spend a lot are just after a few bags and have no intention of sticking around.

You need to ask her again about when to expect your first quota bag - the Birkin.
Forget about the other non QB for now and make sure to ask - text or whatever. Since you’ve been waiting so long already - please do not give up and keep asking!!
Thank you for your encouragement. I’m just giving up. I have all the items I need and am sorely disappointed about no bags. I think I’m going to take a break and start again when I feel like there is even a remote possibility to get a bag in addition to all the other items.

This is unacceptable. I have felt this way, too.
Thank you for your encouragement. I’m just giving up. I have all the items I need and am sorely disappointed about no bags. I think I’m going to take a break and start again when I feel like there is even a remote possibility to get a bag in addition to all the other items.
I think taking a break is a good idea. I took a break myself when I was feeling really down and hopeless about getting a quota bag. That's when I realized what I needed and it wasn't a quota bag anymore. My daily life needs simply changed. Once I was incognito for a few months, my SA actually reached out to me and called me, so it might be absence helps the heart grow fonder.

I think taking a break is a good idea. I took a break myself when I was feeling really down and hopeless about getting a quota bag. That's when I realized what I needed and it wasn't a quota bag anymore. My daily life needs simply changed. Once I was incognito for a few months, my SA actually reached out to me and called me, so it might be absence helps the heart grow fonder.
Did she finally offer you your bag after that?

I am also taking a break from shopping there. It always seems stressful and although my SA is very nice, I always get a MUCH better experience at other luxury houses.

Reactions: chloes3ra