Hermes Scottsdale

:yahoo: OMG!!!................... OMG!!! :yahoo: OH....MY......FR*eaking.....GOODNESS!!!

Oh_Donna, thanks for letting me know....I just read this to my hubby, who by the way got me a "BEAUTIFUL diamond bracelet" for V-DAY.....and he's just rolling his eyes at me??? I said they may have a scarf for AZ opening and BIRKINS!!!!!

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!! I knew they were coming, but this is SO :heart: SOOOOON.....Yikes....better save some $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

Count me in for Lunch, and SHOPPING......I'm in ASU land SoCAL, Oh_Donna, and LadyStara ,and whoever else can COME!!!

:yahoo: ARIZONA IS OFFICIALLY on the MAP!!!!!!!:yahoo:

I'm not too surprised that they didn't get it so soon, but now I won't be able to save on TAX??? :P

My DH just told me that I better schedule my mom here and if I don't find anything in Paris....we better take turns to stand in line or spend the night there? :nuts: Did they give an exact date?

I NEED to know the exact date *antsy antsy*, it'd be sooo cool to get a bag on opening date ... I wish I'm not so picky about colors and leathers since the chances of them having a pink ostrich or pink croc in my size is going to be pretty slim ...

For you AZ girls its the store by the entrance of NM that used to be a bookstore. Near the Tomatos restaurant. The NM entrance near the cosmetics/ handbags department.

I was just there over New Year's. First Time. So is that the side where that Louis XV jeweler is? Or is it on the other side? Trying to get wonderful mental picture! Will it be inside the mall? What floor?

Lisa

you never know, kou! my store had a fuschia lizard kelly in 25 cm and also an orange ostrich birkin 35 on opening. the orange ostrich has sold but as far as i know the kelly is still there...

anyway, it might be a bit early to find out the target date, they pushed back the opening of my store once or twice. lucky for me, as i was the second in the door on opening! surprisingly no long line but the opening was not widely advertised (thank goodness :blush: i didn't have to knock down anybody on the way in) ;)

I was just there over New Year's. First Time. So is that the side where that Louis XV jeweler is? Or is it on the other side? Trying to get wonderful mental picture! Will it be inside the mall? What floor?

Lisa

Hi Lisa, From what Oh_Donna was describing, it sounds like it will be in front of NM's main floor which is on the 2nd Floor....that side of the mall is a little weird after the Nordstrom's wing opened. There is a Tomato restaurant, coach, Bose?, and an optometrist there.....Now I will have to go up there more often to find out. YIKES!!!