Hermes scarves with Switzerland theme?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to find out if there have been any Hermes scarves with Switzerland or Geneva, Switzerland as the theme -- my mother loves it there and it would be the perfect mother's day gift for her. I've been searching myself but haven't found anything yet. I know this is a long shot but I thought perhaps someone on here has seen/owned/heard of a Swiss-themed Hermes scarf.

2. Google on Hermes scarf sur les rives du leman

As far as I know, was only released as a 70cm square.

Julide likes this.
  3. Thanks!

scarf1 likes this.
  4. Hermes Decoupages reminds me of my time living in Switzerland and is based on the craft of Scherenschnitte or paper cuts. Designed by Anne Rosat (Swiss, born in 1935)

papertiger, Croisette7 and leuleu like this.
  5. I second periogirl28, Decoupages would be perfect, but you'll only find it second hand, it's more than 20 years old.

periogirl28 likes this.
  6. Surprise, surprise - there's a red & white one for sale on ebay right now.....

7. papertiger likes this.