Scarves Hermes scarves and shawls - how do you incorporate them into your wardrobe?

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Attention all scarf lovers! Please share your ideas and photos for how you incorporate Hermes your silks and cashmeres into your wardrobe. Looking forward to seeing all your creative ideas!

Reactions: ninakt
Prepster asked for 10 ways to wear a Mors ring, so I've looked through my archives to see what I have. Feel free to post any others you can think of....

Mors is in back, giving the pocket square a little extra length
exlibyelllow.jpg

Mors with a 90 bias folded and run through the little rings
amoursmors.jpg

Mors with twilly wrapped around the neck and fastened in front
zebrasbaby.jpg

Mors with twilly folded in half and ends run through the little rings (also works with 55 and 70cm formats)
twillies1.jpg

*Cheating!* Not a Mors, but same concept. Use a Mors to make a bag
superpurse2.jpg

Bellagio knot
superhmors.jpg

Bandana size with Mors fastened in back (purposefully worn offset)
stripelibris.jpg

This one needs a tute....Mors with twilly again with Mors offset to the side. It's not hard but pics make more sense than words....
satrologietwilly.jpg

Twilly with Mors to the front. Ends tied behind. Corollary to the pic above this...ends got moved to the back for a different look
morsdenim.jpg

as a bracelet with a gavroche
morsbraceleta.jpg

Prepster asked for 10 ways to wear a Mors ring, so I've looked through my archives to see what I have. Feel free to post any others you can think of....

View attachment 3785103

View attachment 3785104

View attachment 3785105

Mors with twilly folded in half and ends run through the little rings (also works with 55 and 70cm formats)
View attachment 3785106

View attachment 3785108

Bellagio knot
View attachment 3785109

View attachment 3785110

This one needs a tute....Mors with twilly again with Mors offset to the side. It's not hard but pics make more sense than words....
View attachment 3785114

Twilly with Mors to the front. Ends tied behind. Corollary to the pic above this...ends got moved to the back for a different look
View attachment 3785127

View attachment 3785130

These are fabulous.

View attachment 3785103

View attachment 3785104

View attachment 3785105

View attachment 3785106

View attachment 3785108

Bellagio knot
View attachment 3785109

View attachment 3785110

View attachment 3785114

View attachment 3785127

View attachment 3785130

You are awesome!!! (And gorgeous!) I love every one of those ideas! Yay! Thank you! Thank you! My Mors will live in the drawer no mors.

View attachment 3785103

View attachment 3785104

View attachment 3785105

View attachment 3785106

View attachment 3785108

Bellagio knot
View attachment 3785109

View attachment 3785110

View attachment 3785114

View attachment 3785127

View attachment 3785130
I heart this a hundred times.

He seems unsure about either the pattern or the color. Does he feel that the pattern is too busy? The color is quite nice with his rubber ducky.
Believe he worries being in tub = soapy water to follow.:lol:
Pe haps he's needing a red colorway? To up the contrast levels of fur to scarf?? :giggle:
Perhaps.
He does look nice with red.:hbeat:
[URL="https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/bolide-how-do-you-decorate-yours.604552/page-5#post-31547050"]Bolide: how do you decorate yours?[/URL]