Hermes scarf

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
The vary in price from about £75 for a twilly (which looks like a man's tie but is shorter) to over £500 for a cashmere one. If you look at their website, they have the prices for Europe and the US plus the spring / summer designs.

Nov 11, 2009
thank you so very much guys... I saw some nice ones at the airport in London and they were asking $200 USD... I did not get them thinking that everything is so overpriced at the airport.. again thank you... I am thinking that an Hermes scarf is going to be my next purchase....:yahoo::yahoo:

Nov 11, 2009
Should I wait until I get to Spain while on vacation to get? I am always on a bargain hunt for quality!!!!!!!!! where would i get Hermes on sale? do they ever get on sale?

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
The Hermes shops don't have sales but there are normally a couple of "special sales" in Paris and New York.

With regards to whether Spain would be cheaper - probably not at the exchange rate for the euro and pound isn't great [I bought a scarf in Barcelona that was about £15 more expensive there than in the UK...I bought it as I hadn't been able to get that colour in the UK!].

Sometimes you can get scarves a little bit cheaper on Ebay but there are a lot of fakes so if it's really cheap then it's probably not the real thing. There are also "resellers" who sell scarves on behalf of other people. An example is http://www.luxury-scarves.com/en/0_home/index.php based in Zurich. They have scarves from previous seasons [each year Hermes produce two lots of scarves - spring/summer then autumn/winter]. Some scarves are really collectable and people will buy more than one of the same design but in different colours. They may then decide to sell one or two of these and ask the reseller to do the selling for them.

Hope this helps