Scarves Hermes scarf embroidery/printed - personalised service

Just in time for the holiday season, H.com France is offering complimentary scarf personalization. Available primarily on the scarves with plain and/or light colored borders, personalization of up to 24 characters is available on 90cm scarves, and up to 15 characters on 45cm scarves. Three different fonts are available: Brides de Gala, Jungle Love, and Mors à Jouets. Eligible scarves are marked with “créer le vôtre.” Rumor has it that this personalization service will soon be available on H.com US. Happy holidays!

View attachment 4909756
I’d like to say goodbye to 2020 too

The personalization printing service has returned on European sites. Available in most 90cm designs for current Spring/Summer 2021 silks.

One can personalized up to 24 characters in a choice of 3 different types of fonts and 3 different font colors.

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 16.00.34.png
For 45cm silks, it appears to be limited to the En Attendant Ulysse design. Personalization up to 15 characters in a choice of 3 different types of fonts and 2 different colors.

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 16.07.35.png

The personalization printing service has returned on European sites. Available in most 90cm designs for current Spring/Summer 2021 silks.

One can personalized up to 24 characters in a choice of 3 different types of fonts and 3 different font colors.

View attachment 5002974
For 45cm silks, it appears to be limited to the En Attendant Ulysse design. Personalization up to 15 characters in a choice of 3 different types of fonts and 2 different colors.

View attachment 5002985
It is also available for the Poste et Cavalerie Détail design.

Attachments

• F1B10210-ADB0-4853-BFFA-522207FEFC08.jpeg
    F1B10210-ADB0-4853-BFFA-522207FEFC08.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Meta

View attachment 5002974

View attachment 5002985
Seems not to be available on all European sites. I tried Italian site, no such option.
Hope this will be coming soon!

Hi Everyone! My store (in usa) is having an embroidery scarf event and wondering if anyone has done this before. They will embroider up to three characters at the bottom right of a 90cm scarf. Some will be done in store and because of the volume will send others out. Please post your thoughts and photos. Love to hear from you about your experience and beautifully embroidered scarves! I cannot wait to go to this event and order mine!! Will post more after the event in a couple weeks.

Last edited: