Hermes scarf collection - Mother & Daughter

LinneaBee

Bicontinental Blonde
O.G.
Apr 29, 2012
My mother has had Hermes scarves my whole life, she got me hooked on them a year or so ago and I wanted to share our collection :smile:
FullSizeRender (9).jpg FullSizeRender (8).jpg FullSizeRender (7).jpg FullSizeRender (6).jpg FullSizeRender (5).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

I am sure I will be picking up a few more this year, such as the the 140 cm Aloha and perhaps the orange Kuchinas , and my mother is eyeing the Samurai of the ss2017 scarves.

My mother's:
Neige d'antan - mint blue cw
Le Tarot - navy cw
Perfume bottles, le flacon - blue cw
Luna park - gold cw
Daimyo -white cw

Daimyo -black cw
Plumes II - Teal and olive cw

Mine:
Marche de zambeze- black cw
Feux D'Artifice - slate blue cw

versailles - blue cw

That's great, so lovely to share. My mother did/does too and even gave me a double she had when I started collecting, other than that we don't really share she has a very different colouring.

My mother has had Hermes scarves my whole life, she got me hooked on them a year or so ago and I wanted to share our collection :smile:
View attachment 3567621 View attachment 3567622 View attachment 3567623 View attachment 3567624 View attachment 3567625 View attachment 3567626 View attachment 3567627 View attachment 3567628 View attachment 3567629 View attachment 3567630

I am sure I will be picking up a few more this year, such as the the 140 cm Aloha and perhaps the orange Kuchinas , and my mother is eyeing the Samurai of the ss2017 scarves.

My mother's:
Le Tarot - navy cw
Luna park - gold cw
Daimyo -white cw

Daimyo -black cw

Mine:

versailles - blue cw

What a wonderful hobby to share. My DM and I also collected 90cm. carrés for almost 20 years together. We had different tastes, but it was always nice to have a companion to enjoy the scarves with. She left us far too early. At the time of her death she had over 300(!) I sold all but 2 of hers and 10 of mine as it was too painful to continue without her. I hope collecting brings you many happy hours with your DM.

View attachment 3567621 View attachment 3567622 View attachment 3567623 View attachment 3567624 View attachment 3567625 View attachment 3567626 View attachment 3567627 View attachment 3567628 View attachment 3567629 View attachment 3567630

My mother's:
Le Tarot - navy cw
Luna park - gold cw
Daimyo -white cw

Daimyo -black cw

Mine:

versailles - blue cw
So many beautiful pieces, LinneaBee and so nice to share with your mothers carrés.

Very pretty scarves you have there LinneaBee! So nice that both you and your mother share the love of H. I hope that I can pass my scarves on to my daughters one day. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing your collection with us. I love seeing shared mother daughter interests!

My daughter is 11 but she already shares my love of H scarves. She has a few 70s and wears her scarves to dinners and on weekends. H scarves look lovely at any age!

Reactions: BBC