Hermes Scarf Ambassador

Jun 23, 2007
Have you ever heard of such a position at H? Someone at the Tysons store told me to call the Scarf Ambassador at the NY Boutique and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about (title of position, not scarf in question.)
I have been trying to locate a limited edition scarf for a year. It was only sold in one place (aboard a ship.) Is there a contact in Paris, perhaps? Thanks in advance for your help!!
--Judy

Judy, I thought YOU were the Hermes Scarf Ambassador???? Judy - HSA.....has a nice ring to it:graucho: Kinda sounds like HRH, Judy, her royal highness, Hermes Scarf Ambassador to the United States. Do you think Scarf Ambassadors get a residence in their assigned nation like UN Ambassadors do? I think you need one in Paris. We can visit :P

Judy, I thought YOU were the Hermes Scarf Ambassador???? Judy - HSA.....has a nice ring to it:graucho: Kinda sounds like HRH, Judy, her royal highness, Hermes Scarf Ambassador to the United States. Do you think Scarf Ambassadors get a residence in their assigned nation like UN Ambassadors do? I think you need one in Paris. We can visit :P

Thanks, Trisha. I'll see what I can do after the November elections! Maybe I'll get an appointment!!

How's it going?

Judy