Hermes Sale in NJ

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Ladies, grab your E-ZPass because next week we will be taking a road trip across the GW Bridge. The Hermès store at the Shops at Riverside, in Hackensack, NJ are hosting a sale where ready-to-wear, shoes, hats and gloves will be 40% to 60% off.

The sale will run from Thursday, March 11th and run until Saturday, March 13th. Thursday is supposedly a VIP sale day but we get a hunch that getting into the sale will be as difficult as getting into a Jersey Shore bar.

Sales people say, they don't know what merchandise will be discounted because "it's call coming from our warehouse and it hasn't arrived yet."

Who's in?

ok, how likely am i to be able to find dh a great suit? found an amazing cashmere overcoat for him at the kop sale......can i really get in thursday?

anyone go? any scarves? bracelets?

I was told no scarves, slg, or jewelry. I was there today, and was told the manager was at the warehouse getting goods together. I was also told it's going to be a consolidation sale with merchandise from Madison Avenue, as they don't have a sale in their actual store.

Let us know what you find!

waves lulilu!

what a nice happenstance seeing you at NM last week...you were prancing that SO Birkin like no other can! Mrs. PP wanted to rip that off your hands! What a nice combo...black with white stitching! Still have not gotten in to order that special one you mentioned! hugs...mr. pp

Hey PP,
good to read you, havent been on TPF for a long time, came up from semi retirement in Florida to work on guess what, Health Care Legislation here in DC! So you know that we will all be in trouble soon! LOL
Thinking of taking a day off to go up to the NYC sale and then on the Neue Galerie for a Klimt Torte, would you and Frau PP like to join me as my guest?
Have only been to Vienna once in October last year, but will be gong back in May/June. Ordered a Loden green Trim II from the Salzburg store, hope to pick it up then.
Would love to hear from you.
Hope you and Mrs. PP and all your Birkins are doing well!
All the best
susan von

Hey Herr PP and Frau PP,
if you are looking for a place to visit, why not the NYC sale on March 25th or come down here to DC and we can discuss Health Care leg and I can take you to the Senator's Dining room for lunch, and finally, why not come to Wien in May or June and we can have a Sacher Torte?
The real Wien is so lovely at that time of year. Also, there is a Demels in NYC now at the Plaza hotel, not a franchise, it is owned by Do & Co, who own the "real" Demels in Wien.
All the best to you both and your 20 Brikins!
LOL
Susan von

Susan von! Hey there and waves and hugs from the ppp family! We got the invite for the private sale but won't be able to make it because we leave for a Mediterranean cruise. Hope things are fine with you...been super busy! in a good way...take care!

Ladies, grab your E-ZPass because next week we will be taking a road trip across the GW Bridge. The Hermès store at the Shops at Riverside, in Hackensack, NJ are hosting a sale where ready-to-wear, shoes, hats and gloves will be 40% to 60% off.

The sale will run from Thursday, March 11th and run until Saturday, March 13th. Thursday is supposedly a VIP sale day but we get a hunch that getting into the sale will be as difficult as getting into a Jersey Shore bar.

Sales people say, they don't know what merchandise will be discounted because "it's call coming from our warehouse and it hasn't arrived yet."

Who's in?

I'm IN (Saturday)!! :yahoo:

Hey PPP,
sorry you cant make the NYC mega sale, wanted to take you to Demels in the Plaza for a fake Sacher torte and then on the Neue Galerie for a private tour.
When do you leave for the Medeterrian, cause we are having a big health care conference here in DC and a networking party you and Mrs. PPP could come to as my guest.
Will send you a pm and call you about it.
Best to you and Frau PPP and happy travels to you!
Your Wien and Hermes loving friend
susan von